Popsike no longer free

jazzhound

It may have to do with how often you use it. If you use it infrequently, they may let you pass, but if you keep coming back, then they ask for a subscription. I find it to be a valuable resource, so I paid the fee.

:mellow:

:excited:

That means that I am no more addicted to compulsive vinyl shopping. :party: :party:

I deserve a present for it.

I have to look for that damn Piper At The Gates Of Dawn mono NM first pressing...as present I mean. :ph34r:

edit: something like this one http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?...nr=290034218502

Edited by porcy62

Hi, new member here. will introduce myself in a bit, but just wanted to add to this thread.

to get around the "popsike asking you for money" problem, clear your popsike cookies. for the less tech-savvy, this will mean that popsike will "see" you as a new person, and not ask for payment. it shoudl be easy to do in whatever browser you use (i'm on a mac, using safari, and all i do is go to safari>preferences>security>show cookies, then delete the ones i don't want any more.

hi again.

Edited by alanmck

Hi, new member here. will introduce myself in a bit, but just wanted to add to this thread.

to get around the "popsike asking you for money" problem, clear your popsike cookies. for the less tech-savvy, this will mean that popsike will "see" you as a new person, and not ask for payment. it shoudl be easy to do in whatever browser you use (i'm on a mac, using safari, and all i do is go to safari>preferences>security>show cookies, then delete the ones i don't want any more.

hi again.

welcome

unbelievable if that works :) ! (can't they try to, say, remember ip addresses?) (no idea of technical stuff on my side)

hi again.

welcome

unbelievable if that works :) ! (can't they try to, say, remember ip addresses?) (no idea of technical stuff on my side)

so far so good, i still have to log in to popsike, but by clearing the cookies, i don't get the "give us your money" message any more. every time i log in, it will drop a cookie on my computer, so every week (or thereabouts) i clear the popsike ones out.

hi again.

welcome

so far so good, i still have to log in to popsike, but by clearing the cookies, i don't get the "give us your money" message any more. every time i log in, it will drop a cookie on my computer, so every week (or thereabouts) i clear the popsike ones out.

I'll try to clean my ebay cookies and get an Hank Mobley on Blue Note (or two) for free :party::crazy: