Kim Cattrall "loves to listen to John Coltrane."

DMP

I'm figuring "Live In Japan" is her favorite.

No, I have it on good authority that it's 'Live In Seattle' closely followed by 'Interstellar Space' :rofl:

She took part in a BBC radio 'Desert Island Disks' a while back and Coltrane's 'My Favourite Things' was her favourite pick, I seem to recall.

Edited by sidewinder

Wow, a chick who digs jazz and orgasms in equally enthusiastic & erudite measures. One half of a blueprint for a better world, indeed!

Now if we can just work on the male side of the equation and get them to realize that such women are treasures, not trophies...

And if we can get everybody to stop spending so damn much on Virtual Reality Goggles!

From imdb:

Kim Cattrall was born on August 21, 1956 in Widnes, England, approximately 16 miles east of Liverpool. At the age of three months, emigrated with her father, Dennis, and mother, Shane, to Canada, where a large number of her films have been made. At the age of eleven, Kim returned to her native country and studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. Upon her return to Vancouver, Canada, Kim graduated high school at age sixteen and won a scholarship to study at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York. During her final year at the academy, she won a part in Otto Preminger's Rosebud (1975). Following her film debut Kim returned to the theatre first in Vancouver and then played repertory in Toronto prior to winning a contract at Universal in Los Angeles.