Zoot Sims Live at the Half Note

I have a bunch of copies of this one from a Japanese company I was doing work for some time ago - I could be wrong but I don't think these cuts have been issued elswehere - let me know;

recorded "1965" at the Half Note in NYC with Al Cohn, Roger Kellaway, Bill Crow, Mel Lewis

tunes:

Doodle Oodle/Red Door/Saratoga Hutch/Jazzline Blues/LJ's Dream/Expense Account/It's Noteworthy

$6 shipped media, paypal preferred: alowe5@maine.rr.com

Pretty sure this was an american recording also made on the Naked City lable.

I have a bunch of copies of this one from a Japanese company I was doing work for some time ago - I could be wrong but I don't think these cuts have been issued elswehere - let me know;

recorded "1965" at the Half Note in NYC with Al Cohn, Roger Kellaway, Bill Crow, Mel Lewis

tunes:

Doodle Oodle/Red Door/Saratoga Hutch/Jazzline Blues/LJ's Dream/Expense Account/It's Noteworthy

Pretty sure this was an american recording also made on the Naked City lable.

tunes:

Allen, Ever heard of the Naked City release? :w

i think he has:

the Naked City was based on tapes that came from Japan that I remastered and that were supposed to be issued, intitially, only in Japan. The sound is actually very decent, though not spectacular. This was part of a series of things I remastered for the Japanese market for a deal that fell apart due to some bad faith. I've got more than a few in my basement if anybody wants a copy, I can sell 'em for $5 shipped, pardon the advertisement.