BFT #60 - The Signup

sidewinder

BFT 60 is officially uploaded. Each disc is a ZIP file (approx 110,000 KB each), and each track is a 192 Kbps WMA file. Just click on the link, wait the 90 seconds or so to download, save it to your computer, unzip the file and happy listening. Let me know if you have any questions.

As of Monday, November 24, the links will be PM'd. If you would like to receive the links and you haven't already, feel free to PM me.

(The posts after this one may be a little confusing. I originally had the links posted here, but was strongly encouraged to take them off.)

Edited by Big Al

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must've missed that. Can you show me where that was said? If I'm wrong, I'll pull the links and send them to everyone individually.

I know it was discussed at some point though I can't find it right now. But if you think about it, Jim does not appreciate mention of or links to music blogs or B-T sites, which only link to copyrighted material. Here we have a direct link from the board to a file sharing site holding zipped files of copyrighted music recordings.

To me its a no-brainer.

My discs are here since last Friday, listened, liked several tracks a lot, very interesting stuff ...

My comp is down :angry: , but I will find a way to post some guesses.

Speaking of that, is there going to be a separate discussion thread started? I can start it, but I think that's typically done by the creator of the BFT (sort of leaving your mark).

My discs are here since last Friday, listened, liked several tracks a lot, very interesting stuff ...

Speaking of that, is there going to be a separate discussion thread started? I can start it, but I think that's typically done by the creator of the BFT (sort of leaving your mark).

I think Al said we were going to roll in early December so still a week away - its just that I'm a little ahead of schedule I guess (:) ). If it's OK with everyone I'll kick things off this weekend though with a couple of discussion threads.

Edited by sidewinder

I think Al said we were going to roll in early December so still a week away - its just that I'm a little ahead of schedule I guess (:) ). If it's OK with everyone I'll kick things off this weekend though with a couple of discussion threads.

Well, with the holiday weekend coming up, that gives everyone plenty of opportunity to get the CDs/downloads and get their listening done. Plus, by starting on December 1, it keeps us on pace so that there isn't a big lag between the last guess and the posting of the answers. Since this was the first BFT in a few months, I may have jumped the gun a little too early in having sidewinder get his discs out so soon. Next month, we can start the signup thread maybe a week or so into the month.

That might actually make sense; I know a lot of us have Friday off and that gives us a good incentive to comment.

• 1 month later...