Mega sale on select Mosaics!!!

mikelz777

Get out your Mosaic wish list, you may be able to save yourself a lot of money on select Mosaics at deepdiscount.com. The following Selects are on sale for $35.99 with free shipping! (Grab them while you can, I don't know how long the sale lasts.)

-Dizzy Reece

-Gerry Mulligan

-Bennie Green

-Randy Weston

-Grachan Moncur

-Sidney Bechet

Check out any big boxes you're looking for as well. I see some of them are on sale at significant savings.

Deepdiscount also lists some of the big box Mosaics;

Ellington

Chu Berry $85

Quincy Jones $65

Columbia Small Group box

Lou Donaldson

Also some BEAR FAMILY box sets are discounted.

The DVD sale was 25% this year. Maybe sales are slow all over the place. (Mosaic included)

Edited by Tjazz

I just ordered the Quincy Jones box. They said they are temporarily out of stock, but will ship as soon as more arrive. They must've struck some kind of direct deal with Mosaic like Collector's Choice does from time to time. If that's the case, maybe they will get more. I'm guessing there's about a 50/50 chance it'll ever happen, but at $65.00 with free S&H, I guess I'm willing to roll the dice. You don't get charged until the order ships, so it's not like you're out anything. I'll re-post if and when it's warranted.

Up over and out.

My guess is they buy from a distributor and have a very small profit margin on everything because they make it up in volume. Their prices on most anything are the best around and I've bought tons of DVD box set for dirt cheap prices from them (too many sets, judging from the number I've still yet to watch.)

Import CDs is currently selling the Woody Herman Select through Buy.com for only $32.75 plus $2.25 shipping:

http://www.buy.com/prod/mosaic-select/q/lo.../207988486.html

I ordered one a few days ago, it was shipped the very next day, and I received it today.

Some of the Deep Discount Select bargains listed in the first post of this thread are also available through the Buy.com site (for the same price as on the Deep Discount site and also with free shipping):

http://www.buy.com/umerch/q/orderby/0/quer...aic+select.html

Edited by Ron S

It looks like most of the insanely great prices are gone. The Mosiac Selects are back at a price where it doesn't make much sense to order from them rather than direct from Mosaic. There may still be some savings on the boxes but not a huge savings. I'm seriously disappointed as I was going to buy the Chu Berry set but wanted to wait until I wrapped up three papers as a incentive to get these done. Well, the papers are done but the reward isn't that inticing anymore. Guess I learned my lesson (normally I jump on these sales but really held back this time).

It looks like most of the insanely great prices are gone. The Mosiac Selects are back at a price where it doesn't make much sense to order from them rather than direct from Mosaic. There may still be some savings on the boxes but not a huge savings. I'm seriously disappointed as I was going to buy the Chu Berry set but wanted to wait until I wrapped up three papers as a incentive to get these done. Well, the papers are done but the reward isn't that inticing anymore. Guess I learned my lesson (normally I jump on these sales but really held back this time).

The Woody Herman ($35.23 shipped) and Randy Weston ($35.99 shipped) Selects are still being offered at great prices (follow the 2 links in my post immediately above).