animated album covers

couw

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am in AW (as in:  "Aw, I wish I could do that").  :g  Seriously, these are fantastic.  Any way of enlarging them?  Greedy request, I know...  :D

I have larger versions, I made these avatar sized to have yet another restraint considering picture and file size. The originals are from that Japanese BN vinyl cover site and are appr. 500 pixels square and several Kbytes. I'd be happy to share them, but I don't have them with me now. I'll bring them along.

...and so I did. I uploaded larger versions of most of these on my lycos webspace. Please note that these are quite a lot larger! Some are really optimated for small size and look a bit quirky this big.

JacMac - Action! (200 Kb)

JacMac - Destination Out (140 Kb)

Dexter Gordon - Gettin' Around (270 Kb)

Freddie Hubbard - Hubcap (240 Kb)

Larry Young - Into Something (170 Kb)

Milt Jackson (100 Kb)

Horace Parlan - Speakin' my Piece (160 Kb)

Sonny Rollins - Volume 1 (290 Kb)

Hank Mobley - The Flip (580 KB [!!!])

John, thank you for offering those links to the enlarged versions. Really a lot of fun to see them enlarged as well as avatar sized. Keep up the good work! :tup You could probably make a subscription service out of this! :D "Yes, I would like to order a Jimmy Smith avatar. His "At the organ" LP's, BN 1551 and 1552, flashing back and forth between them, with Jimmy's hands flying over the keyboard. I'll be using my Visa card..." :lol: