New Hope 6/17/2009

I'm sorry Laura and I won't be seeing you in Philly, Rachel. :( Next time around, for sure!

My brother, niece, and nephew are going. Reservations are all set. :party:

We miss you here, Rachel! (even with Joe downstairs practicing as I type this :rolleyes: )

I'm sorry Laura and I won't be seeing you in Philly, Rachel. :( Next time around, for sure!

My brother, niece, and nephew are going. Reservations are all set. :party:

We miss you here, Rachel! (even with Joe downstairs practicing as I type this :rolleyes: )

Peter: It would have been nice to see you and Laura, too. I'm sure I'll be in the Philly area at some point--heck I have family there! I hope you have fun at the show!! :party:

Thanks, Ron! You and Leslie are the consummate hosts. I treasure the time we spent with your family a few years ago. I miss that sweet baby Zoe!! I bet she's fetching a ball as I write this. :wub:

I really enjoyed the show and hanging with the band in New Hope earlier this evening. I'm already looking forward to the next time I can catch them play live.

:tup

Great to meet Ron S. too. :tup

:crazy:

I second that- the vibe in New Hope was as good as it gets for me. The band was tight and figured-out the room quickly. The sound was excellent. the tunes had space and breath and detail and humor and technique and balance. The music pulled the audience in close. Nothing short of EXCELLENT.

Organissimo grabbed a bunch of new fans in New Hope last night. I am only one who will be waiting for their next visit.

(And kudos to Bill & Julie for creating FTMO. New Hope has always been a cool place, but they just upped the ante- big time!)

• 1 month later...