FS: Ellington Centennial 24 disc box

sjarrell

The discs should be minty- I bought this set sealed and spun them all once, daintily. The book's unread. It's a promo, there's a small semi-circular mark on back from UPC drilling. $290 shipped in the US, I'll quote international, but it's between 5-6 lbs packed so: pricey.

Well that was helpful. <_<

I thought that would be an incentive for someone to hurry up and buy it, so you didn't have to pay any fees to a website to sell it. But you are very generous to sell it for such a price, as many sellers are on this bulletin board.

I don't think Sandy's comment was directed at your post, but rather the one that appears to have been deleted.

Well that was helpful. <_<

I thought that would be an incentive for someone to hurry up and buy it, so you didn't have to pay any fees to a website to sell it. But you are very generous to sell it for such a price, as many sellers are on this bulletin board.

As Erik noted, I totally wasn't responding to your post!!! I should have quoted TJazz's post to make that clear. Thanks for trying to help, Ken!

I agree, this is an excellent price. I would buy if I didn't already have it.

Agreed. I managed to miss out on a used copy at a (long-gone) record store on Belmont (I think I was doing something daft like waiting until I had written a paper to reward myself). Fortunately, they still had a new copy at a fair price, and I thought about it for a day or two and bought that. This was around the time they were being phased out. A few months after this, I noticed the Borders on Michigan Ave. had one, but that was the last I've ever seen in a store.

Great set! And a great price! I haven't listened to everything in it- and I bought it when it was in print. I put the CDs in thin jewel cases and stored the box/cardboard cases/booklet in an attic. I wish I had the Mosaic Capitol and Reprise sets again to compliment this set.

Hey

I'm very interested BUT I'm in Australia (hope that doesn't dampen things for you - postage will probably be exy)

Have been browsing on Amazon for the past few weeks for this box

contact me on stephenplatt@optusnet.com.au if you are interested in shipping to the Antipodes

Cheers

ps

Charles Tolliver is playing here later this month (Brisbane Jazz Festival) - some jazz kudos for the Southern Hemisphere

Hey

I'm very interested BUT I'm in Australia (hope that doesn't dampen things for you - postage will probably be exy)

contact me on stephenplatt@optusnet.com.au if you are interested in shipping to the Antipodes

Cheers

Postage to Australia will be approx $50 US...

Hey

Cheers

That's fine

Let's do business

Hey

Cheers

That's fine

Let's do business

PM sent, box officially on hold. Thanks!