Gerry Wiggins- Tampa TP-1

omg i didnt get it but oh how i wanted to: saw it avail. on the cheap as a new reissue under a diff. title/cover/label--- has this one been rehashed a lot? the one i saw today was original. is this record a forum favourite? i love gerry wiggins a whole bunch. i went for quantity instead of quality as i always do, got some weird japanese themed jimmy mcgriff on SUE, some other stuff, oh and my big score was a white label jethro tull passion play edited-for-radio-use-only lp, but this threads about gerry, so......

Tampa #1? In my old Bruyninckx disco I can find only Tampa # 33 by Wiggins, with Joe Comfort and Bill Douglas, from 1956.

Greetings, Mike!

The Lord Discography lists Tampa TP1 as Gerry Wiggins' 'The Loveliness of You' which came out originally on Motif as 'Reminiscin' With Wig'.

Another Motif album that came out on Tampa was Max Albright 'Mood for Max' with Wiggins, John Anderson, Buddy Collette and others...