Tiger Woods in Car Accident

According to what I heard on CBS network radio news this morning, there is much more here than meets the eye. In particular, so it was reported by Arman Ketayen (sp?), what happened sprang from an argument between Woods and his wife about him boinking another woman, that his facial injuries were inflicted on him by his wife before he got into the car, that she was pursuing him down the driveway with that golf club (thus the accident), that her smashing in the back window of the car with the club after the accident might well have been an attempted continuation of her angry assault on Woods rather than an attempt to "free" him, and that Tiger went in and out of consciousness after the accident because, in part, he already had some sort of pain medication in him.

Wonder then if she picked a club at random, or chose one that was especially good for beating unfaithful husbands?

A niblick right in the giblets?

A mashie for the masher?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't hear any facts here or in the media, just a lot of rumors and innuendo. You can speculate but no one really knows the background behind the story. Repeating what someone told you, who may have heard that from someone else and so forth, is not a fact.

I don't hear any facts here or in the media, just a lot of rumors and innuendo. You can speculate but no one really knows the background behind the story. Repeating what someone told you, who may have heard that from someone else and so forth, is not a fact.

That's exactly why it would serve Tiger best if he confronted this whole thing head on, which he hasn't, and that includes his refusal to talk to the FHP.

The circumstances surrounding this accident are unusual, at the very least -- running over a fire hydrant and crashing into a tree yards away from his own driveway at 2:30 in the morning; wife swinging a golf club at the vehicle; Tiger so out of it he's passing in and out of consciousness after an accident where the air bag didn't even deploy? Coupled with his refusal to talk to the police (his right, but still ...) it all adds up to one big WTF?

He's a public figure. There are certain things that go along with that, one being that when something unusual like this happens, people are going to ask questions. He shouldn't be surprised that his refusal to answer them only feeds the curiosity.

What do you think reporters will be asking him at his next news conference? He'll probably have some prepared statement ready similar to the one that he issued Sunday along the lines of, "It's a private matter, etc., etc.," But is it? He clearly put others at risk by his actions, he took out a fire hydrant, and FHP and EMS had to respond. I'm not sure but the road itself may very likely be county property as well.

Not sure that all adds up to, "It's a private matter."

So if his wife moved Tiger from the car to the ground next to the vehicle, shouldn't that be a one-stroke penalty?

Well, not sure about that. The hydrant is defined as a water hazard, so I'm guessing that Rule 26 comes into play ....and she should have dropped him behind the hydrant so that he was in a direct line with the flag stick (ie. the tree).

Maybe he was trying to beat the Black Friday rush at Walmart?

If that's the case, he was probably late. There were some stores in our area opening at 3am on Friday. Absurd!

Oh, yes, this is the alleged "other" woman (and, no, I don't mean the one on the left :)). Any questions?

post-29-1259609678_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brad

If that's the case, he was probably late. There were some stores in our area opening at 3am on Friday. Absurd!

Oh, yes, this is the alleged "other" woman (and, no, I don't mean the one on the left :)). Any questions?

I don't know ... she doesn't look nearly blonde enough for Tiger.

I don't know ... she doesn't look nearly blonde enough for Tiger.

She's blond enough for me :D

Tiger's wife was chasing his cheating ass with the golf club.

He was watching her in the rear view mirrow and then crashed his car.

That is how it went down.

Will she get half of his Green Jackets?

If there's trouble in marital paradise, perhaps Prez O can orchestrate a little threeway sitdown in the Rose Garden so they can talk things out over beers? They can send Biden over to Pearson's Liquor up on Wisconsin Ave. to pick up a six of her favorite brand.

skullsplitter_med.jpg

The most surprising part of this whole sordid episode is that a guy worth almost a billion dollars lives in a $2 million shack squeezed so close to his neighbor that he's forced to drive over their lawn when his wife chases him down the driveway.

And he gets the lot next to the fire hydrant?

If there's trouble in marital paradise, perhaps Prez O can orchestrate a little threeway sitdown in the Rose Garden so they can talk things out over beers? They can send Biden over to Pearson's Liquor up on Wisconsin Ave. to pick up a six of her favorite brand.

....and suddenly we move to the political arena! Yippee! :unsure:

I personally hope he stands his ground at this point. I'd love to see movie stars, musicians, athletes decline participation in all celeb gossip. People should go back to talking about people they actually know, repercussions and all. Aside from the golf puns, this thread is like, so, like... whatever, you know?!

I personally hope he stands his ground at this point. I'd love to see movie stars, musicians, athletes decline participation in all celeb gossip. People should go back to talking about people they actually know, repercussions and all. Aside from the golf puns, this thread is like, so, like... whatever, you know?!