Tiger Woods in Car Accident

I personally hope he stands his ground at this point. I'd love to see movie stars, musicians, athletes decline participation in all celeb gossip. People should go back to talking about people they actually know, repercussions and all. Aside from the golf puns, this thread is like, so, like... whatever, you know?!

Now I see why your nom de plume is "Impossible."

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently there's an LA cocktail waitress claiming an affair of more than two years + evidence, and Woods has put up a new statement on his website essentially admitting to infidelity.

Whoopty do. So Tiger, one of the world's richest athletes, caved to temptation. Shocker.

Apparently there's an LA cocktail waitress claiming an affair of more than two years + evidence, and Woods has put up a new statement on his website essentially admitting to infidelity.

Whoopty do. So Tiger, one of the world's richest athletes, caved to temptation. Shocker.

I guess news of this 2nd affair means that Tiger ain't out of the woods yet.

Man, having been around some pro athletes at parties here and there I have to say that the absolutely gorgeous women who throw themselves at these guys are so numerous and available and easily had that avoiding such temptation is probably best accomplished by totally sealing one's self off from the social world of other pro athletes.

Sure made me look at A.C. Green in a different light. That man's a saint! :g

Yeah, and she apparently "went public" after being upset to learn that she wasn't Tiger's only mistress! :lol:

That about sums it up, MWTGA! :lol:

so what happened is tigers wife was beating his car with a golfclub and tiger was trying to escape and he got flustered and crashed, is that what really went down?

You skipped the part where she was beating Tiger with the golf club, but other than that you've got the gist.