A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

LDB

Did you ever connect with Joe LaBarbara?

We talked about you and your decked out Ford.

HOP

CLIT,

No, I didn't connect with Joe. I haven't seen him in a long time.

I always use some drums of his when I'm out in L.A. but I haven't been out there lately.

MESSAGE TO CHRISTIERN:

We're doing the final mix of my latest Big Band Bloviation this coming Monday (Dec. 15th) at NOLA and we start at noon. Stop up and talk to $$$ROMP$$$ about your fee to do the notes. Per usual I'll have a jug.

I'll be staying with my Japanese chickie on the upper East side. Do you need her number? I arrive in the Apple on Saturday. Gonna stay pretty fucked up for the entire sojourn.

(Actually there is rumor of a luncheon with MARC EDSEL EDELMAN...but not on Monday, so you're safe...he won't be at the studio)

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[John Dentz ..yeh in the 60s with Frankie ( Chico ) Randall , right?

I recall he had  a VERY fast set of hands on him .. :blink:

Yes ...with Chico. Did you gig around here ?

Harold:

Yeh .. in the early /mid 60s, I basically worked outta NYC with various bands, singers,

and the like..

for details, check out my bio on my website:

www.philkellymusic.com

Actually, I had planned to go to a Bush fund-raiser on Monday, but I guess he has enough money. B)

Shit, if I had known that I would have scheduled the mix for a different day.

Maybe you'd like to defer your Liner Notes fee to the Bush camp.

Advise.

DEEP

Since I understand that all your royalties are going there, I think adding my liner note fee would be overkill. Sure, Bush wants us to spend, but I think he had the local mall in mind.

Hell, I'll give it to Sharpton for a trim.

Christiern, (My MANSKY),

UNCLENCH ! UNCLENCH ! UNCLENCH !

GIVE...GIVE...GIVE !!!

A NICE BUSH IN THE PALM OF YOUR *RIGHT* HAND IS WORTH TEN SHARP TONS !!

DEEP

CHRISTIERN,

You know, you fracture me, man.

The REVEREND AL SHARPTON!!

If this prick were ever elected to the position of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA your condo (on the upper West Side...overlooking Central Park) would be the first one with a FOR SALE sign on it. SHARPTON can't even construct a correct sentence.

FREDERICK DOUGLAS he is NOT!!

That REVEREND horseshit wears really thin with me.

The REVEREND JESSE JACKSON got one of my best friends axed off Nancy Wilson's gig after a 4 year stint because "A brother could use the gig"!!

The REVEREND JESSE wouldn't even shake his hand in the elevator because he was a white piano player holdin' down the piano chair on Nancy Wilson's gig.

BTW: THE REVEREND JACKSON WAS JAMMIN' NANCY!

I hope you liberals get SHARPTON!!

That would set your flaming asses on fire.

DEEP

Jesse Jackson loves female vocalists, and I have always suspected that this might include some whom he never got to bed.

Nancy was already history (albeit recent) a few years back when I had lunch in a D.C. restaurant with him and one of his pet canaries. The conversation did not leave me with anything to mull over, but I was impressed by his ability to smoothly make it through a three-course meal with only one hand above the table. The chirper was all smiles and she had a ravenous appetite.

Jesse Jackson loves female vocalists, and I have always suspected that this might include some whom he never got to bed.

Nancy was already history (albeit recent) a few years back when I had lunch in a D.C. restaurant with him and one of his pet canaries. The conversation did not leave me with anything to mull over, but I was impressed by his ability to smoothly make it through a three-course meal with only one hand above the table. The chirper was all smiles and she had a ravenous appetite.

Soooo, with that stated...would you vote for THE REVEREND JESSE JACKSON over BUSH if he were a contender??

DEEP

Soooo, with that stated...would you vote for THE REVEREND JESSE JACKSON over BUSH if he were a contender??

DEEP

May I suggest that Sir Deepness bring these topics up under the "Politics" forum?

DEEP

May I suggest that Sir Deepness bring these topics up under the "Politics" forum?

CONN (A LINGUIST),

You forget, I'm self quarantined to this thread as a courtesy to the KEESTER CLENCHERS.

DEEP

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote the song "The Hokey Pokey"

died peacefully at age 93 last week.

The most traumatic part for his family

was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in...and then the trouble started.

DEEP

CONN (A LINGUIST),

You forget, I'm self quarantined to this thread as a courtesy to the KEESTER CLENCHERS.

DEEP

Why not move freely about, is all not good?

Catesta(pated),

Has Stapleton resurfaced??

Is the site gonna survive without Staples??

Think about that.

This thread only has received 7152 views.

OH GOD...HOW CAN WE SURVIVE WITHOUT THE PREGNANTLY ABSENT STAPLES (and British Free Jazz...gag...choke...vomit!!)??

DEEP

Anyone here in the market for the new flourescent day -glo bumper

stickers were gonna have printed up that will simply say:

"ABB.. 04"

this can be translated as:

Americans Buy Bebop

Asskickin' Big Bands

or ..

Anybody but Bush

:excited::excited::party:

SGUD missile,

Why do I get the impression that you have a *HEAT SEEKING GUIDED *MUFF MISSLE* (for a JOHNSON) and your bed is a proving ground for a MISGUIDED MUSCLE!!

DEEP

This thread only has received 7152 views.

DEEP(gola)

I think all keesters have been unclenched.

Of course we will never really know until you step out from behind the walls you have put up here at the now infamous olive branch thread.

I say to you sir, UNCLENCH YOUR KEESTER and take a walk around, unless of course you are trying to set a record for number of viewing hits for a thread.