OMG!!! Now there's GINGER ALTOIDS too!!!

I used to work with a woman named Ginger.

We called her the Poopsmith. Nobody liked her much.

I love Altoids, but I think I'll skip these.  :P

WHAT?

"We called her the Poopsmith." "We called her the Poopsmith." "We called her the Poopsmith."

Is this a true story? Did you guys really call her Poopsmith? That's so out of left field AB!

From the same people who brought you The Adventures of James T. Cat comes an all new invention that will leave you stunned!

P O O P S M I T H. (Coming soon)

:lol:

Jazz,

Have you ever heard of Homestarrunner? It's this cartoon site on the internet. They have this whole little world of characters. It's really funny.

Well, the Poopsmith is one of the characters there. We called ol' Ginger that because that's pretty much what she did - she shoveled the sh*t onto us.

http://www.homestarrunner.com

I looked in the phone book for World Market to no avail! My only hope is Trader Joe's...

Jazz, you might try looking in the phone book under "Cost Plus World Market" - which is, I think, the full name of the store. (Look under "C".)

What major city are you in?? (World Market has a "store locator" on their website, by state, if that helps any. I think I gave the link up early in this thread.)

I finished off my first box of Ginger Altoids last night, so I stopped by the World Market here in Kansas City (the only World Market in Kansas City). They only had SIX boxes left in the whole store (meaning the regular size tins, about $2 a tin), so I bought all six of them!!!

I can see I might have to get my next fix from some on-line resource. :unsure:

I looked in the phone book for World Market to no avail! My only hope is Trader Joe's...

Jazz, you might try looking in the phone book under "Cost Plus World Market" - which is, I think, the full name of the store. (Look under "C".)

What major city are you in?? (World Market has a "store locator" on their website, by state, if that helps any. I think I gave the link up early in this thread.)

I finished off my first box of Ginger Altoids last night, so I stopped by the World Market here in Kansas City (the only World Market in Kansas City). They only had SIX boxes left in the whole store (meaning the regular size tins, about $2 a tin), so I bought all six of them!!!

I can see I might have to get my next fix from some on-line resource. :unsure:

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!! I looked up Cost Plus World Market and there's one in my city! THANKS RT! Soon I'll have a nice meal with ginger ale and ginger bread. Then I'll finish up with a nice ginger altoid. While I watch Top Hat!! Maybe I'm getting carried away....