(Non-jazz) Band Photos w/captions

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that site:

So you're gonna be on Cribs...

We've got a few pointers to make your CRIBS taping the best it can be!...

They left out some of the most important principles of Cribs:

1. The scarier you are, the more cute children you have to have around the house. Scowling, tattooed freaks make the best dads!

2. You must have no personal possessions other than cars, clothes, and shoes, and then you must have more than any human being could possibly use.

3. Your house should look like a Model Home at all times. There should be nothing in the house to indicate that anyone actually lives there.

4. When yo dawgz be chillin' at yo crib, they have to dress as though they're hanging out in someone's basement. The more expensive the furnature, the sloppier the clothes.

And finally...

5. Your refrigerator must be empty of all food and drink except a Forty and a bottle of Crystal.

The truly sad thing is that I have more than a few pictures of myself and my high-school and for-a-few-years-after garage rock band that would fit right into this site, though I don't see as many obligatory bottles of jack and hanging cigarettes from the lips as were in vogue then... :o

The truly sad thing is that I have more than a few pictures of myself and my high-school and for-a-few-years-after garage rock band that would fit right into this site, though I don't see as many obligatory bottles of jack and hanging cigarettes from the lips as were in vogue then... :o

NOW we want to see those of course... ^_^

And, your refrigerator must be stainless steel and HUGE!

And the most important feature of all: flat screen tvs in EVERY room, including the "pool area" and the bathroom.

There are also some principles that apply to specific genders:

Women: At least one room should be completely decorated in the same color (ie: blue), and you should have an outfit that matches. At least one room in the house should be leopard or tiger print. Your bedroom should have a frilly four-poster bed and a metric ton of teddy bears (be sure to point out the ones sent by fans or celebrities).

Men: You should have a room dedicated to sports memoribilia, all of which was given to you (and autographed) by celebrities that you hang with (be sure to mention that they are your dawgz). If you are a velvet voiced R&B singer, be sure make an appropriate comment when you show your bedroom ("Now we come to the room that all you ladies been dyin' to see: My bedroom. This is where I get my swerve on...")

And I think I see a Jennifer Aniston movie on the shelf... ^_^

It is: Picture Perfect

Who wants to make a bet that that is is girlfriends house?

Do you really think he has a girlfriend? :lol:

Yes, and I also bet that he is wearing HER shirt!

:lol::lol::lol:

He looks like the kind of guy that would take himself to dinner, get himself drunk, and then take advantage of himself.

:lol::lol::lol:

• 5 months later...