Thank You Everyone

I know a lot of you see me as the (or at least one of the) board provocateur(s). Some of you like me, some of you hate me, some of you just put up with me and still others plain ignore me. But I just wanted to say that I love our little community here and I learn a lot everyday by visiting. I respect all of you regardless of political ideology and temperament. This board gives me the opportunity to interact with people with diverse views, perspectives, and experiences. An opportunity that I do not get very often in my everyday life.

So to all my jazz friends (and I consider you all my friends regardless of all the bickering, and head butting), may you all have a very happy, reflective and safe holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah & Happy New Year.

Let's hope it's a good one, without any fear.

:lol: Sorry, Johnny; couldn't resist...hope you have a good holiday season. Looking forward to hearing your Reptet CD as soon as I can order it! (The wife and I made a pact; I buy no CDs until after Christmas, and she gives up watching Dr. Phil for the month. We've both slipped, but by and by have done well!)

:lol: Sorry, Johnny; couldn't resist...hope you have a good holiday season. Looking forward to hearing your Reptet CD as soon as I can order it! (The wife and I made a pact; I buy no CDs until after Christmas, and she gives up watching Dr. Phil for the month. We've both slipped, but by and by have done well!)

:P

Thanks Mark. My condolences to the wife. That Dr. Phil will kill ya'. You're a noble man to give up such a harmlessly enlightened vice for the sake of saving your woman's soul.

Be safe, and don't-don't-don't believe the hype.

518363.jpg

I'm extremely grateful for your presence here, John, and not just for your political input, but for your interest in modern improv music as well. Keep up the good work in all of your endeavours, and happy holidays--whenever I finally get out to the great Pacific Northwest again, I fully intend to look you up.

I would like to add my Holiday Wishes to all my fellow posters here, on Organissimo.

Being able to interact with a diverse group of people as passionate about jazz as I am has been and continues to be one of the most enjoyable things I do.

Although I may never meet most of you, I consider all of you my friends and look forward to the coming New Year, learning more about JAZZ and exchanging ideas with all of you.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO JOHNNY AND TO EVERYONE!!

Edited by patricia

Thanks for your nice comments, Johnny.

I tease you a lot, but as mentioned before, I tend to tease people that I happen to like. If I don't feel comfortable with someone then I am obviously much more careful about what I may have to say.

I happen to disagree with you quite a bit, but we often agree as well. I will never point out the latter. Can't let you get cocky in any way. ;)

But I do want you to know that you are really fucked up. :lol:;) No, really, I think you are someone with a very good heart and I would really miss you very much if you didn't post on this board.

You're a good guy, Johnny. Now stop causing mischief. :g

A holiday handshake to one of my favorite board members... :rsmile:

I also feel it worth mentioning that I appreciate Johnny's honesty and courage in sticking up for his beliefs and for invariably supporting the wrong cause and for believing all the false reports. :P;)

Sorry friend, I can't resist a jab.

I actually feel that you are honest and courageous in the support of your causes. I promise to bail you out next time you are jailed. :lol: -_-

As you all know, I'm not big on the political forum but every member in my view here is important so happy holidays to Johnny and all. Without him and all of us, it wouldn't the place it is and to all those who may left, I hope that they rejoin us. Have a safe and happy one everyone :wub: