who says Facebook isn't a place to re-live the good old days?

Now that he's just been paroled, he wrote your Facebook page to say:

"I'm livin' at my mom's house now and got nuttin' but time on my hands.

"They say you the guy who snitched on me and I've had YEARS to think about it.

"Until I find you, SWEET DREAMS, BABY!"

Ain't social media just grand?

I just found a guy who assaulted me in High School and threatened to kill me - the same guy later got busted twice for heroin possession, and once for statutory rape -

ahhhh, memories..........

why would anybody do that to sweet Allen?

Allen -- When you introduce a topic like this, what do you expect? Sympathy, empathy, amusement, I guess, but some sniping comes as a surprise to you? BTW, I hardly think that 7/4's remarks here qualify as "unfettered nastiness." Rather, IMO, given your long history of mutual combat, they strike me as quite fettered -- so steeped in irony as to be near affectionate. But all you can think of is to call the cops and/or ask why they haven't arrived yet.

you guys are so inept as moderators that it's somewhat laughable - talk to Jim, who has recently DELETED a bunch of 7/4's posts for EXACTLY the reason I cited - there is NOTHING in this topic which should incite nastiness -

I posted the same thing on FACEBOOK with nary a quip like that - and here, NO ONE got nast except 7/4, who is a sad lttle guy without a life.

I like both of you guys, but as moderators you haven't a clue

it;s like entering room where one person has assaulted another and saying "what is wrong with both you guys?"

Edited by AllenLowe

btw, for anyone who wonders about such things, the unfettered nastiness of 7/4, as illustrated above in his usual unprovoked attack, and the lack of moderator response, is why I rarely post here these days.

How is it unprovoked when you provoke him in the previous post?

Edited by Aggie87