Guess who?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in a favorite of mine - "Women In Love".

A great movie, filled with the Lawrentian spirit. I too like Russell's penchant for excess and exaggeration, although it often went over the top. But in "Women," he kept it in perfect equipoise to the demands of Lawrence's novel.

bullingdon-riots.jpg

Recognize anyone here? (Brits not allowed to answer.)

Is one of them David Cameron? Maybe the one at the far right on the top step.

Yes, Cameron's in the picture, but he's second from the left, back row. Front row on the right is Boris Johnson, now Mayor of London. He hasn't changed much!

Boris-Johnson-addresses-t-007.jpg

Here's the story behind the group photo:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/camerons-cronies-the-bullingdon-clubs-class-of-87-436192.html

O.K. so let's see if you know your celebs really, really well.

Only hint: He is NOT American but I'd guarantee that ALL of you around here know him!

19.235.jpg

I don't believe anyone has guessed who this is yet.

O.K., I see that not much is going to be forthcoming, so here is the reply, and I SWEAR I AM NOT KIDDING!

This is him TODAY:

22.359.jpg

22.360.jpg

During his student days in the mid-50s he was the singer in a group called The DOCTORES. One or two of the other band members went on to make more of a name for themselves in more famous Italian bands, and him ... we all know the rest ... ;)

Edited by Big Beat Steve

Correct, Jim and Valerie! I thought that Chuck would beat you to it, but I didn't expect most to have any idea.

He was murdered. Go search conspiracy theories.

I've never heard of any conspiracy theory regarding Adlai, but the guy I think was murdered was William Colby. As I recall, he was writing a book about his years at the CIA when he was discovered drowned.