LF: Steve Lacy - Scratching the Seventies

I decided to order the one from Amazon. Considering that the box is OOP and that none of my usual sources had it, it seemed like a very reasonable price.

Now the great reshuffling of my music collection is just about complete. I think in the last couple of weeks I've sold about 12 or 13 box sets, and have used the proceeds to buy a different batch of music, that I think is more reflective of where my current tastes and interests actually lie. It was kind of like I was a kid again, trading baseball cards...enjoyable.

• 2 years later...

So I just put in an order for this from Saravah. They have it on their website for 17eur shipped ($24). The order went through seamlessly and I saw no notice about it being out of stock or anything. The website is also up to date. We'll see what happens?

Edited by colinmce

That would be very cool if it works. I took a look at the site. I found the download option at $15 Euro, and what looks like the 3 CD option at 45Euro plus 4 Euro shipping, if my basic French reading ability can be relied on (iffy). So not sure what to think. I'm surprised at all that they are still vending.

Heres the page I was looking at:

http://www.saravah.fr/steve-lacy/scratching-the-seventies-dreams,1082

Note the "Votre panier" box to the lower right. Click on that and it opens a PayPal window for 45 euro. Looks like it is for 3 CD.

The 15 euro option seems to open up a download window, DLs available from several sites.

I am not at all sure of any of this, just thought I'd point it out. Great set of music, any new source would be welcome.

I pre-ordered the Ideal Bread set.

I also had a $25 Amazon gift card & ordered the Lacy: Scratching The Seventies 3 CD set.

It was the last copy at Amazon marketplace & has already shipped - the gift card made the price palatable, at least to me. :party::tup

Edited by jlhoots