Magic Sam Vinyl free to first respondent

I mistakenly picked up a VG+/VG+ copy of Magic Touch, a live recording of Magic Sam and Shakey Jake at Sylvio's in 1968. Black Top issued it CD format but I was foolish enough not to realize it, being 1500 miles away from my collection at the time.

Here's a review of the recording (there are actually 14 tracks, not the 8 listed).

Anyway, its a great LP but I don't feel like farting around with selling it on ebay. Its free to a good home - Media Mail included if the first respondent is in the U.S.; if the first respondent is from outside the U.S. I'll need compensation for shipping costs TBD.

Grab a great recording and help my karmic balance!

I was foolish enough not to realize it, being 1500 miles away from my collection at the time.

I am getting much more susceptible to doing that now, picking up things I already own. Especially since things are coming out in different formats and different labels for the same material so often now. And also because my racking has been in shambles for a few years now.