So, have I missed anything?

Shut up and start Photoshopping, you asshole. :angry:

I've spent the last 6 years trying to track down that Jim Nabors Mosaic, thanks to you. :w

rotflmao

I forgot all about the Jim Nabors Mosaic. I'm so happy that April Fool's is coming up... muhahaha

Good to see you Ron!

Guy, glad you are on the other side of that bout!

It's really nice to log in and see Jeff posting again. Thanks for coming back to us amigo!

Thanks Lon!!! I really appreciate it. I'm so glad to be back!

Get well Brownie!

Jeff, nothing to ever be ashamed of around here.

And a lot HAS happened in our little corner of the www since you've been away. Some good, some not so. Im sure you'll be caught up in no time. Please stick around.

I look forward to catching up on things around here. I'm planning on sticking around. It's so funny, I used to LIVE on this board in the old days. lol

Alice Lowenstein. Shot off my wanger in a gun-cleaning accident.

Somebody had to do it!

Welcome back AB>

You guys are hilarious!!

Thanks for the welcome, Chuck!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you come back and the spirit of this place skyrockets. THAT'S how much you were missed, my friend! And I'll echo whoever mentioned seeing your post in an older thread and thinking you were back but seeing the date and thinking, "Drat." In fact, when I first saw this thread, I was sure it was just another old thread. Thank God it ain't and you're back! For a very long time, I hope!

Now that you're back, y'oughta do a Blindfold Test! :)

Man, you come back and the spirit of this place skyrockets. THAT'S how much you were missed, my friend! And I'll echo whoever mentioned seeing your post in an older thread and thinking you were back but seeing the date and thinking, "Drat." In fact, when I first saw this thread, I was sure it was just another old thread. Thank God it ain't and you're back! For a very long time, I hope!

Now that you're back, y'oughta do a Blindfold Test! :)

Wow!! Thanks so much Al!! I appreciate it so much. I'm so glad to be back and will make a point to stick around. I hope I'll be able to contribute something of value here.

A Blindfold test would be fun! I want to get back into the Album of the week too. :)

Welcome back, AB!

And hope brownie is having a good recovery. Pneumonia can be a nasty thing. Had a bad case in '93 or '94 and it took me 2-3 weeks to get back to feeling normal. Feel better soon, Guy.

Thanks so much, Paul! :)

brownie, you're still in my thoughts and I hope your recovery is continuing!

Adding my voice to the masses - Welcome back AB!

It'd be nice if catesta and couw would also come back, but in couw's case it's not gonna happen...

Agree on both counts. They both made this a better place!

Thanks Aggie!! I really appreciate it. :D

I was wondering what happened to both couw and catesta. I looked up catesta's account and saw that he was last here in January, so hopefully he's still coming around. I used to exchange a lot of messages with John (couw). Is he okay, or is it something that happened on the board? They were both real assets to this place!

Edited by AfricaBrass

It'd be nice if catesta and couw would also come back, but in couw's case it's not gonna happen...

I was wondering what happened to both couw and catesta. I looked up catesta's account and saw that he was last here in January, so hopefully he's still coming around. I used to exchange a lot of messages with John (couw). Is he okay, or is it something that happened on the board? They were both real assets to this place!

Catesta was last here over a year ago, in January 2011, and couw left the board years ago after a major fight about the direction this board was taking. I'm in regular contact with him; he's had some major changes in his life and he has no intention whatsoever to return here.

Unfortunately, many of the "old guys" from the BNBB and the early days of this board have left.

Edited by J.A.W.

Catesta was last here over a year ago, in January 2011, and couw left the board years ago after a major fight about the direction this board was taking. I'm in regular contact with him; he's had some major changes in his life and he has no intention whatsoever to return here.

Unfortunately, many of the "old guys" from the BNBB and the early days of this board have left.

Time's been flying by so quickly that I'm getting the years confused! Sorry!

As one who has also gone through many major changes, I feel for couw. It's so hard. If you remember, please say hello to him for me the next time you communicate with him. He's a really good guy!

I didn't realize that so many of the "old guys" from the BNBB had left. :(

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill me in!

I hope couw is doing well. catesta too. Both great guys.

:tup :tup :tup

I haven't been here in a long time, but I miss them both. They helped make this a great place!

Edited by AfricaBrass