JATPs from 1949 till now on!

mmilovan

2002 Walporzheimer Klosterberg, Riesling Spätlese, trocken, Qualitätswein mit Prädikat.

Excellent wine at around 5 or 6 Euro. I can really recommend this vineyard in the Ahr region. Excellent and way above many others of the same prize range.

They have excellent Rosés as well ... even better than the whites, but I guzzled all of those. :wacko:

Cheers!

P.S.: Nope, Flurin, they did not have another one. But I bought three more at 2 Euro each, all of them in mint condition:

Benny Goodman Quartet. Together Again. RCAVictor Gold seris/BMG 2002.

Benny Goodman. The Complete Trios. Capitol jazz 1998.

Los Angeles Guitar Quartet. L.A.G.Q. Sony 1998.

Ever since the government (well, about 92% of it) left here to relocate to Berlin, the second-hand shop prices have been dropping constantly (or the owner of this particular shop has a screw loose ... take your pick). Love it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

The way to do it is to use Google's Advanced Search and put the domain name "organissimo.org" in the Domain box and search for an exact phrase like "Joe Guy". You will get all threads were "Joe Guy" is mentioned.

You can also directly in the ordinary search box write:

site:organissimo.org "Joe Guy"

and get the same result.

The way to do it is to use Google's Advanced Search and put the domain name "organissimo.org" in the Domain box and search for an exact phrase like "Joe Guy". You will get all threads were "Joe Guy" is mentioned.

You can also directly in the ordinary search box write:

site:organissimo.org "Joe Guy"

and get the same result.

Thanks for your help! I knew it should work with google somehow but I've long forgotten how!