How Good Is Your Grammar?

12/15, ooh that's kind of disappointing eventhough I'm not a native and was never good at tests whatever kind. I see my fellow countryman did better, my hat's off to you! :)

See, that's the thing...I'm not that knowledgeable in any field, but I can take tests with the best of them. It was a useful talent in school, but now it's only called on when threads like this are posted...

It's fun and games for the likes of us, but there are many out there who can't express themselves cohertently...for example the Craiglist personals often have such bad syntax that you can't tell who wants to do what to whom and all kinds of comment sections online are full of such scattershot snark that you can't even tell if the're fer it or agin it!

12/15, ooh that's kind of disappointing eventhough I'm not a native and was never good at tests whatever kind. I see my fellow countryman did better, my hat's off to you! :)

See, that's the thing...I'm not that knowledgeable in any field, but I can take tests with the best of them. It was a useful talent in school, but now it's only called on when threads like this are posted...

Well. I actually happen to like grammar ánd spelling ánd language in general; yeah that probably is weird, but still...

I'm horrible with spelling and rote learning in general. I do enjoy grammar and reading well-written prose.

Edited by erwbol

Well. I actually happen to like grammar ánd spelling ánd language in general; yeah that probably is weird, but still...

I'm horrible with spelling and rote learning in general. I do enjoy grammar and reading well-written prose.

I like prose too. General I enjoy all typical language things f.e. expressions. I think I misunderstood some of the questions on that test and I was a bit disappointed my faults weren't explained since I do want to know what I was mistaken about.