Where is AfricaBrass?

Bright Moments

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bastards!!  You didn't tell me Greg was there!  I'll never go there again!  :ph34r:

Did Aunt Bea welcome you with a slice of homespun wisdom as well? Someone should have warned you that its a virtual lepers' colony over there <_<

Edited by Out2Lunch

You bastards!! You didn't tell me Greg was there! I'll never go there again! :ph34r:

I decided to check it out to see what Greg was up to.

Seems like they've got DEEP, and Kevin, and Greg all talking to themselves.

Very sad.

Maybe the place will build up, but I doubt it. The moderator will be on you as soon as there's the smallest sign that anyone is having fun.

There's definitely a part of me that wishes those three could rejoin us all over here. That will never go away. But I do understand (intellectually anyway!) why two of them were banned.

B-3er, do you think it might be worth considering the idea of suspensions instead of outright bannings?

(Now everyone's going to jump on me... :excited: :rsly: )

Maybe the place will build up, but I doubt it. The moderator will be on you as soon as there's the smallest sign that anyone is having fun.

No shit.

Somebody asked why Norah's name was "Jones" since her dad's name was Shankar, and I posted (as "guest", but I'm not THE "guest") that "Elvin was her other father. The late 70s/early 80s were pretty wild times".

Wellsireebob - THAT one didn't even last 24 hours. Deleted and scolded all in one fell swoop. Corporate, with a capital "K"....

The only reason I even look is because, yes, I find DEEP pretty funny when he's not going all the way over the top, and he still gives out w/some good stories, like the e-mail from Bill Crow talking about Gus Johnson. Too bad he didn't do more of that here.

I still don't get it, if ravi was her father, then why is she called jones?

Jim just posted the answer on the European Blue Note board, you bumblewit! :wacko:

:g

I don't post there nor view it. It all costs but valuable time. Valuable time which translates into post counts on a one to one basis.