What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

On 3/20/2024 at 10:41 AM, Aggie87 said:

I have and like that one.  Lunatic Soul is an interesting project by Mariusz Duda, the leader of Riverside.  I need to explore more of LS work.

They're all pretty good. I've been streaming them lately.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, soulpope said:

R-9879839-1487859291-6126.jpeg.jpg

Tindersticks "Simple Pleasure" (Island Record) 1999/2018 .... Tindersticks got SOUL ....

I loved their first couple of albums then cooled on them. They're playing in London this year, I'm tempted

On 3/26/2024 at 11:09 PM, ghost of miles said:

❤️

Right now:

R.E.M._-_Reckoning.jpg

That really is special. Can still remember hearing it for the first time, heaven

22 minutes ago, soulpope said:

Which was the last great Tindersticks album in your opinion .... ?

I stopped listening to them very early, at 'Curtains', and I'm not sure why now at this distance. So my favourite remains the first one.

My interest is piqued again so I think I'll stream some of the later ones. Obviously you rate 'Simple Pleasure' highly as you post it often so I'll start there. Which other later one would you suggest I try?

35 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

I stopped listening to them very early, at 'Curtains', and I'm not sure why now at this distance. So my favourite remains the first one.

My interest is piqued again so I think I'll stream some of the later ones. Obviously you rate 'Simple Pleasure' highly as you post it often so I'll start there. Which other later one would you suggest I try?

I believe Tindersticks "I", "II", "Curtains" and "Simple Pleasure" build a consistent body of work .... thereafter ups and downs occur ....