Favorite Miles Davis Album

undergroundagent

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorites are:

1. "At Fillmore East: Live at Fillmore East" (if only we had a full-concert versions)

2. "It's About Time"

These two have the most wild Miles playing - and limitless experimentation. I don't think Miles was as free ever - neither before not after.

3. And well, you can't get away from it, "Kind of Blue".

My favorites are:

1. "At Fillmore East: Live at Fillmore East" (if only we had a full-concert versions)

2. "It's About Time"

These two have the most wild Miles playing - and limitless experimentation. I don't think Miles was as free ever - neither before not after.

D.D. -- have you heard any of the European dates from the fall of 1969? They're even more free (in the jazz sense) than the Fillmore dates, though with less electronic mayhem.

Guy

My favorites are:

2. "It's About Time"

D.D. -- have you heard any of the European dates from the fall of 1969? They're even more free (in the jazz sense) than the Fillmore dates, though with less electronic mayhem.

Guy

I have not checked any Miles' boots out yet.