I'm a dummy, how to use avatar

Soul Stream

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jmjk,

It's Homestar Runner! Great Avatar. I thought about putting Strong Bad as one of mine.

Remember, the Poopsmith's job is obvious.

If you've never heard of Homestar Runner, check out the website. It's very funny!

Homestar Runner

Homestar Runner is in the house, YESSSSSSS!!! I'm glad you picked up on this!! A few people at work hipped me to h*r not too long ago. Funny as hell!

Strong Bad is no joke, eh?? I love his e-mail about guitar (jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAHHHH!). Dancin' Bubs also scored high in my book.

And Jim,

Mondrian WILL be back. I get bored with the same avatar, so I'll change frequently. I LOVE yours right now, by the way! Oh, AND David Ayers' too!

Edited by jmjk

Homestar Runner is in the house, YESSSSSSS!!! I'm glad someone picked up on this!! A few folks people at work hipped me to h*r not too long ago. Funny as hell!

Strong Bad is no joke, eh?? I love his e-mail about guitar (jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAHHHH!). Dancin' Bubs also scored high in my book.

That's such a great site. We're a bunch of Homestar freaks at my company. Those Strong Bad emails kill me. My favorite is Trogdor the Burninator.

Dancin' Bubs knows how to put it down.

Can anyone suggest a program or a way for me to resize an animated GIF? I have one I would like to try and use but it's too large and when I resize it using Image Expert 2000 and MS Photo Editor the new smaller image only contains the first image of the animation, which I believe contains like 8 or 9 images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... :blink:

Here's the image:

Edited by Parkertown

Can anyone suggest a program or a way for me to resize an animated GIF? I have one I would like to try and use but it's too large and when I resize it using Image Expert 2000 and MS Photo Editor the new smaller image only contains the first image of the animation, which I believe contains like 8 or 9 images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... :blink:

Here's the image:

Parkertown,

I went ahead and fixed your image.

I had to make the image itself smaller so it would work as an avatar. It is now 100 pixels by 75 pixels. It is now 13k. If you're curious, I used ImageReady which is part of Adobe PhotoShop to make it.

Here it is:

Well, now I got it to work, by posting it at my picturevillage photobook and then adding the link here.

Maybe that was the problem, posting several different customized avatars might have exceeded the software's limit so it wouldn't let me upload a new one? What happens when you replace one with another? Does the old one get overwritten or is it still taking up space on organissimo's website?

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to change my avatar but with no result. It says my profile is updated but the old avatar is still there. Where it is updated? I don't see it. And I"ve checked: it's no larger than 100 x 100.

Any suggestions?