Mother's Day Sale; get the CDs a critic just described as ""a startling achievement that sits amongst ESP-Disk’s best releases."

I kid you not. That includes albums by Ornette, Paul Bley, Albert Ayler (and one in Esperanto).

I have confirmed that this is from a living critic, and he was not influenced by the check I just sent him to pay for his son's college tuition.

This sale is only good until this Sunday.

It is a package deal; In the Dark (3 CDs) and America: the Rough Cut (1 cd) -

Both; Shipped media in the USA: $27   paypal is allenlowe5@gmail.com

this is for all you mothers out there, regardless of sex or affiliation.

And here's the review, just in case you don't believe me: https://www.thevinyldistrict.com/storefront/2023/04/graded-on-a-curve-new-releases-from-esp-disk/?fbclid=IwAR0deiWYGrhYYh2OCiTGTzCreYPgqIoXyLiIMzyVouCggnAO0voAcOQWQ0I#more-431415

Two satisfied customers:

stewardesses copy.jpeg

Edited by AllenLowe

After a move to Maine in 1996, there was a period of what Lowe describes as an “involuntary musical retirement.” He did pick up the guitar again (important to America: The Rough Cut) along with writing a series of books on music history, including American Pop from Minstrel to Mojo...

I hope it's a Stratocaster.

4 hours ago, Dmitry said:

After a move to Maine in 1996, there was a period of what Lowe describes as an “involuntary musical retirement.” He did pick up the guitar again (important to America: The Rough Cut) along with writing a series of books on music history, including American Pop from Minstrel to Mojo...

I hope it's a Stratocaster.

I played guitar throughout my years in Maine, and even recorded on it. And I play guitar on two cuts on America: the Rough Cut (was trying to prove a point about how easy it is to play "free" on the instrument; I should win a McArthur for my impersonation).

10 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

Was that review in Jazz Times?

no, the review is here: https://www.thevinyldistrict.com/storefront/2023/04/graded-on-a-curve-new-releases-from-esp-disk/#more-431415

Edited by AllenLowe

Price increase: both cds shipped for $99.95. (this is only for the packaging; if you want the cds also, add $59)

Also, there is no shipping. Everything has to picked up at my back door. You have to figure out the address, but be careful; my neighbors believe in open-carry.

Edited by AllenLowe

• 1 month later...