Borders Coupons

mgraham333

Rooster, I hope it didn't seem as though I was going after you personally, I wasn't!

I just feel that a mistake that was not of Borders making, is not the kind to take advantage of. They are not being reimbursed as they would be from the publisher with the book coupon.

Heck, if so many folks want to save 33% on most everything (except net titles,

inside joke ;) ) and 40% for one day,(employee appreciation day) get a part time job at your friendly neighborhood Borders during the holidays! Not only will you get the sheer unadulterated joy of gift wrapping bargain books just as you were about to go to lunch, having customers tell you about a "blue covered" book they have heard about, or trying to return a boxful of yellowing books, or the scratched cd(It was scratched when I opened it!) but you will also work with some of the most interesting folks you will ever come across.

Edited by BERIGAN

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

One word of advice to those who follow Ghosts advice about how to get a coupon accepted (basically being a PITA customer, and I'll bet any retail workers know what THAT stands for...), just make sure you don't pick an employee who has finally decided that he or she has had enough and that they aren't going to take any of this shit for one more day...it ain't a pretty sight! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

One word of advice to those who follow Ghosts advice about how to get a coupon accepted (basically being a PITA customer, and I'll bet any retail workers know what THAT stands for...), just make sure you don't pick an employee who has finally decided that he or she has had enough and that they aren't going to take any of this shit for one more day...it ain't a pretty sight! :lol:

100%

Brad1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for these coupons mrgraham and bebop. On the latest one the small print states 10% only for "electronics". What are electronics at Borders?

Probably things like headphones, Walkman, portable stuff etc. Don't think they have anything more than that.

• 4 weeks later...

I did make to Border's this evening. I had the 20% coupon in my pocket, my ace in the hole. hehe... ^_^

I didn't use the coupon but did take advantage of Border's 'Buy 3, Get 1 Free' May jazz sale. The in-store promotion resulted a lower price, per disk, than buying a single item with the coupon. Of course, I arrived home with 4 new jazz titles in hand.

Ahhh... May is going to be an expensive month at Border's. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

I did make to Border's this evening. I had the 20% coupon in my pocket, my ace in the hole. hehe... ^_^

I didn't use the coupon but did take advantage of Border's 'Buy 3, Get 1 Free' May jazz sale. The in-store promotion resulted a lower price, per disk, than buying a single item with the coupon. Of course, I arrived home with 4 new jazz titles in hand.

Ahhh... May is going to be an expensive month at Border's. :unsure:

Heads-up for holiday shoppers--the "Buy 3, get 1 free" sale ends after this weekend.