are some OJC limited editions going oop?

Pete B

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is a bit cheeky (and optimistic :blush: but as my Mum says if you don't ask, you don't get :blush: ) but I don't suppose that anyone might be prepared to order some cds from this sale for me and send them to the UK? I'd be happy to make it worth someones while - for example by buying some of the box sets that are going cheaply over in Europe (see here for example) or anything else that it is easier to get in Europe and sending them over in exchange. Or alternatively by adding a couple of cds to the order...

If not does anyone know where I might be able to pick up some of the K2s cheaply from somewhere where they are prepared to ship to the UK?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Denis

I know that this is a bit cheeky (and optimistic :blush: but as my Mum says if you don't ask, you don't get :blush: ) but I don't suppose that anyone might be prepared to order some cds from this sale for me and send them to the UK? I'd be happy to make it worth someones while - for example by buying some of the box sets that are going cheaply over in Europe (see here for example) or anything else that it is easier to get in Europe and sending them over in exchange. Or alternatively by adding a couple of cds to the order...

If not does anyone know where I might be able to pick up some of the K2s cheaply from somewhere where they are prepared to ship to the UK?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Denis

I'll help you out, Denis. Just PM me.

OK, I got your first PM.

Paul

DATE: 7/13/2006

ORDER #: 5688

Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number yesterday. Haven't received my order yet, but at least it is on the way! Sure seems like they could get these orders out faster, but I guess I can't complain too much at $3/CD...

This seems odd to me. :(

When I try to track my shipment, the last entry is departing Sacremento on 7-29. :huh:

Is the truck lost somewhere? :o Abducted by aliens? :alien: Hijacked by ninjas? :ph34r:

Frankly, I'm worried

It will show up in Toledo and Connie will snag it. :cool:

Expect some increased activity by Conn in the Offering/Looking For section shortly...

;)

When I try to track my shipment, the last entry is departing Sacremento on 7-29. :huh:

Is the truck lost somewhere? :o Abducted by aliens? :alien: Hijacked by ninjas? :ph34r:

Frankly, I'm worried

I'm on the East Coast. For six days, "departed Sacramento" was the last entry. Only today (expected delivery date) did it change to "on truck for shipment". Unfortunately, it now shows a "Delivery Exception (customer not available or business closed)", neither of which was true. :angry::bad:

Frankly, I'm worried

I'm on the East Coast. For six days, "departed Sacramento" was the last entry. Only today (expected delivery date) did it change to "on truck for shipment". Unfortunately, it now shows a "Delivery Exception (customer not available or business closed)", neither of which was true. :angry::bad:

Sorry to hear that. My first package of about 30 CD's and the Evans box arrived yesterday. My second package of about 10 arrived today. Orders placed on 7/13 and 7/14 respectively. Both packages were also listed in Sacramento for several days until they were on the truck for delivery.

That first package I got was quite a treat. All of those K2's together in one box was a beautiful sight.

Sorry to hear that. My first package of about 30 CD's and the Evans box arrived yesterday. My second package of about 10 arrived today. Orders placed on 7/13 and 7/14 respectively. Both packages were also listed in Sacramento for several days until they were on the truck for delivery.

That first package I got was quite a treat. All of those K2's together in one box was a beautiful sight.

Got the (7/12) order one day late. This isn't too unusual, as I'm in a rural area and the Fedex guy doesn't seem to like the back roads. Fortunately, since the package was big, he came to the house rather than leaving it at a friendly shop in town. :)

Wow. I'm going to be quiet for a while. At least until the second order arrives... :g

I've been on the road since Sunday the 23rd. Today I'm outside Toledo, Ohio, using the computer in the hotel lobby.

I received today the email from Concord that my order had been shipped. Everything included. Since I've been away all this time, the delay hasn't bothered me a bit. I expect to return on Friday. Hope it's there by then.

Today I'm outside Toledo, Ohio, using the computer in the hotel lobby.

Why the heck are you doing that when you could be over at conn's house using his computer? :rolleyes:

I wish I could spend some time with friends! I spent all last week in Chicago. I've been working all day and night. Can't wait to get home. Like Chuck said, everybody makes choices and pays the price.