Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It will be interesting to see what Zidane what will do with RM. Frankly, I'm not sure it made sense for him to come back. He left on top and can only go down from here. Perhaps Isco will be restored as he and Solari never got along. He probably has to redo a big portion of the squad. Thank god they didn't hire Mourinho. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the only major player that's not there from his time is CR. I'd love to see how ZZ goes about it. It's all over for them competitively for this season, so he's got nothing to account for for the next 6 months...a lot of wiggle room to restructure the squad. Rashford would be great to snare from ManU. He's got that CR "wholesome player" quality about him...better than Kane, imho.

Started reading Fear and Loathing in La Liga. Captivating!

Edited by Dmitry

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/3/2019 at 6:46 AM, EKE BBB said:

Sure! He is not from this planet. He is a small alien who came from the outter space to tease Real Madrid for our sins... 😀

Definitely, Messi is a Martian. Three incredible plays and it's over. As usual. What a footballer!!! :alien:

• 2 weeks later...

Tottenham Hotspur - Ajax 0-1. Not a brillant match but a win is beter than a loss. Ajax has a busy agenda for the rest of the season. Sunday Dutch FA cup final vs. Willem II. Wednesday the return against Tottenham. Then 2 more league games (May 12th and 15th) for the champiionchip no mistakes allowed. And hopefully CL final June first in Madrid. 

In the Champions League there are no style points. It's just wins, wins, wins. I think Ajax has a good chance of making it to Madrid but if they face Barcelona, the blaugrana will have a strong home court advantage. 

Ajax is phenomenal. I had no idea...

They've exposed and exploited the weakness of  Tottenham - real lack of finishers, other than Son and Kane. Lucas Moura just isn't in the same class.

I'm looking forward to watching Ajax in the finals! They are a breath of fresh air!

I could weep watching Arsenal these past few weeks. Gripless defence and just not enough attacking intent to make up for goals shipped at the other end. 

Unai is the right manager but we need a boat load of better players. On current form we don’t deserve CL football next season. Don’t get me wrong it’d be outstanding to win the Europa League but we’d only get humiliated next season by the big boys.

rant over......

56 minutes ago, Clunky said:

I could weep watching Arsenal these past few weeks. Gripless defence and just not enough attacking intent to make up for goals shipped at the other end. 

Unai is the right manager but we need a boat load of better players. On current form we don’t deserve CL football next season. Don’t get me wrong it’d be outstanding to win the Europa League but we’d only get humiliated next season by the big boys.

rant over......

Rebuilding takes time.  They appeared lifeless yesterday. 

No one seems to be commenting on the biggest football story of the weekend, Reading FC's heroic survival in the Championship. 

I can't think why it has gone unnoticed amongst all this talk of Ajax, Barcelona, Spurs and Arsenal...😁

Yes, I don't know how that slipped between our fingers.... :D

Today is a feast - Man City vs Leicester. If Man City wins, they are almost the champions! If Leicester wins, they have a shot at the Europa League.

Go Vardy!

Edited by Dmitry