Noj

Happy Birthday RobertJ!

25 posts in this topic

:tup:party:

Many many more happy ones!

Happy Birthday Ro-Beer!!! Rejoin the live chat crew!!

:party::rhappy::party::rhappy::party:

Happy Birthday, Robert!!! :party:

Hey thanks and all. But after my 40th last year in Paris, everything else seems like a let down. :D

Just came back from my mother's place in Windsor, Ontario. Always get a little closer to Organissimo, but not enough to see them. Wish I could be around for the Baker's gig.

I just put up some drywall panels with my wife as we're doing the basement reno. I am now enjoying my beer.

62475.jpg

Hey thanks and all. But after my 40th last year in Paris, everything else seems like a let down. :D

Just came back from my mother's place in Windsor, Ontario. Always get a little closer to Organissimo, but not enough to see them. Wish I could be around for the Baker's gig.

I just put up some drywall panels with my wife as we're doing the basement reno. I am now enjoying my beer.

62475.jpg

Hey, I remember that stuff :excited: . Actually, it was the 'Rickards Red'. You used to get it all over Alberta. Served in pitchers !

Happy Birthday! applause.gif

sorry I'm late to the party...

Many more happy happy ones!

Happy Belated Birthday to RobertJ! Don't work too hard on the basement project...

Many happy returns!

Happy Birthday, Ro-Beer!!!

:party::rhappy::party::rhappy::party:

Thanks all,

Not around here much, busy in a new job as a web consultant. Have to admit to listening to less jazz in the past year or so. More blues. And been on the Blindman Blues Forum too.

I joined a local blues-rock band as their keyboard player and we're having fun. Getting over my fear of playing the organ too (I watch Jim's videos a lot).

And Ag, etc, I made the decision last year to give up alcohol for good, including my beloved beers. Though Becks non-alcohol is a staple when I get the urge. I feel great, gotten healthier (somehow I became a hot-yoga freak) and am playing some of my best piano ever.

Cheers!

Junco Partner (live with band)

Don't get around much anymore (solo)