Wimbledon 2012

I'd have loved to see my man Roger defeat the Joker... but I was stuck in the office, alas.

Will watch the final on Sunday and really, really hope he makes it! He's already the best anyway, but I'd love to see him win another grand slam just to prove wrong all the nay-sayers!

Will watch the final on Sunday and really, really hope he makes it!

No way ! :D

Hey, when Sir Bondery wins, you'd lose that victory to the darnded Scots anyway, so what's the point?

(Btw, the major loss would be the single malts anyway... and Guinness ain't british... what did you bring to the world anyway? Shepherd's pie, porridge, weird hats, iron ladies... what's the point in all that crap? Okay, I confess that I've had a fine shepherd's pie once or twice...)

I'd have loved to see my man Roger defeat the Joker... but I was stuck in the office, alas.

Will watch the final on Sunday and really, really hope he makes it! He's already the best anyway, but I'd love to see him win another grand slam just to prove wrong all the nay-sayers!

Not to mention break his tie with Pete for weeks as number one in the world. This will be a fun Breakfast at Wimbledon for me, as, if Roger loses, I'll be happy for Andy Murray's coach, at least. I always liked Lendl, which makes me a pretty odd duck, I know.

Great final today. Pound for pound one of the best matches I've ever seen.

Indeed!

Plenty of amazing tennis. Murray played great - must be frustrating to still lose if you play on that level. But then it was terrific to see that Federer can still keep up with the boys. Most of the time, he looked pretty relaxed and easy, as if he still had plenty of reserves. I'm not much of a sports fan in general, but I find Federer a thrill to watch, his elegance, his technical mastery...