AllenLowe

all received?

23 posts in this topic

sorry to start a new thread, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone who ordered Field Recordings got the CDs; I am especially concerned about the European shipments, which have been taking anywhere from 1-6 weeks.

Edited by AllenLowe

Received mine all the way to Scotland. There is a lot of music here and enjoying so far...

Mine can only be extracted from my cold dead hand.

same here :)

same here :)

Same here too... i really hope a copy ends up in the hands of someone who can give it the wider exposure it deserves.

It arrived safely here, Allan.

Still waiting ....

hey Mike; that's the problem - another German friend just got it last week; lets keep tabs and let me know if you don't get it by next week.

and thanks, Xybert. Trying to get it in circulation. There are two major articles coming up about me, one which is national -

Edited by AllenLowe

Allen, is there no way you can set up a hosting site where folks could purchase digital copies? Seems as though that would help alleviate some of the stress of getting your material out.

I have thought of that; I should probably place it on band camp.

Mine arrived safely - of course, not to Europe.

first on-the-air playing, I think. Thanks, John.

Mine arrived safe and well. Much to listen to here. Made it through to disc 2 and the bonus disc . It'll need plenty of time.

I was too late for the bonus disc. Which is a good thing! Sold that much that fast.

oh, geez, I'll send it to you - email me your mailing address - allenlowe5@gmail.com

It's fine Allen, I don't need it. So much to listen to!

Including this fine new release.

actually, that may have come across wrong - my exasperation was with myself, not you, because I should have thrown it in; seriously, email me your address.

Allan, as you know I received the discs from you a while ago, but I still did not receive the bonus disc.

actually, that may have come across wrong - my exasperation was with myself, not you, because I should have thrown it in; seriously, email me your address.

You came across exactly right, I didn't feel you were exasperated with me. I honestly don't need it, I have so much stuff! And now I'm in a smaller space than the three bedroom house I had before, and I have about 20 percent the time to listen. So I'm good.