LPs you didn't know even existed, but now that you do, you really

duaneiac

really want to have them.

I just stumbled upon this one online today. Haven't heard it, but now I gotta have it.

LIVELYARTSRoddyMcDowallReadsTheHorrorSto

I just stumbled upon this one online today. Haven't heard it, but now I gotta have it.

To borrow a phrase, the Internet is your friend. I found this for my wife quite easily, after seeing mention of it here a year or two ago.

Here's another LP I never knew about until I discovered a copy at the library a couple years ago --

Coleman-Hawkins-A-Documentary-566690.jpg

It's a full album of Coleman Hawkins talking. If I recall the liner notes correctly, he and Bill Grauer sat down in the latter's living room one evening and recorded this album of Mr. Hawkins discussing everything from Fletcher Henderson and Louis Armstrong to his surprise at having a hit with his version of "Body And Soul". It was a really interesting album -- not something I'd listen to often, but still it would be nice if some one made it available on CD.

Edited by duaneiac