How's the weather?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

White Christmas!

A goodly fall at present.

Something between rain/sleet/snow coming down here. In the family we call this "Glossop weather" as we would go the few miles to that higher place to find snow for sledging when my daughters were little. Trouble was the younger one would ask to go to Glossop in May or June as if the winter wonderland was permanent there. :lol:

White Christmas!

A goodly fall at present.

Something between rain/sleet/snow coming down here. In the family we call this "Glossop weather" as we would go the few miles to that higher place to find snow for sledging when my daughters were little. Trouble was the younger one would ask to go to Glossop in May or June as if the winter wonderland was permanent there. :lol:

No snow or sleet down here.

Very windy and wet though - and cold. This transition from Summer to Winter for me will be a challenge.. :ph34r:

Sheffield last night:

_79945157_aapic.jpg

Seems east of the Pennines got the worst of it.

That makes me homesick (not).

We had a good bit more snow than that last winter. My Indian pal at the local kebab take out was both amazed and horrified, he'd never seen more than a few flakes of snow in Bengal.

Edited by kinuta