Blindfold test #12 - the Sign-up thread!

Daniel A

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks! The reason brownie and couw have already received their discs is that they (for reasons unclear to myself) were included in the very first batch of discs I sent away, mostly to remote locations like Israel, Brazil and Russia. I also sent away a package earlier to Jim Dye who is helping me with mailing a few discs further in his area (You're one of them BTW, Dan). I'm mailing the last discs tomorrow (which are going directly to participants); it's a public holiday today here too...

Edited by Daniel A

Just before Dan Gould pages me ( ;) ), I´m just waiting for the opening of the BFT#12 Discussion Thread to start the BFT#13 Sign-up Thread...

About 30 copies are ready to be shipped to far-away destinations. I guess Paris is the nearest place.

B)

Just before Dan Gould pages me ( ;) ), I´m just waiting for the opening of the BFT#12 Discussion Thread to start the BFT#13 Sign-up Thread...

About 30 copies are ready to be shipped to far-away destinations. I guess Paris is the nearest place.

B)

And as for long distance destinations... I´ve checked the Madrid-Belgrade highway a feeeeeew times...

:g

B)

Haven't even signed up. The door to BFT 13 has not opened yet!

Guess I will have to relisten to some Tete! Looking forward to that ;)

Got mine today (thanks Jim Dye) and have listened to the first 12 tracks. The ratio of :tup to DKDC is so high, this one's a definite keeper. Good job, Daniel, and I'm looking forward to the discussion!

Everything Dan said!

So, who starts the discussion thread? Can anyone? Or is it the responsibility of the maker of the current BFT disc?

So, who starts the discussion thread? Can anyone? Or is it the responsibility of the maker of the current BFT disc?

Let's wait for a day or two more... ;)

I thought maybe we could kick it off when more than half of the participants have received the disc; what do you say?

Let's wait for a day or two more... ;)

I thought maybe we could kick it off when more than half of the participants have received the disc; what do you say?

Daniel:

Next compiler is awaiting to start the sign-up thread! :w

:g

Now seriously, I´d prefer not to delay things many days, as probably I´ll be out of my place for the last two weeks of July.

I have my responses ready to go for the discussion thread. :tup

I am sorry to say I still don't... Bit busy here with not much of quality listening time and on top of that we have visitors for the coming week... I'll try and squeeze it in, I have managed so far.