Mosaic Material For Sale

(anyone wants to buy my smelly socks, the ones I wore when I took my very first Mosaic package from the mailbox - anticipating the historical importance of this event, they remained un-washed and of course not used since that minute of utmost importance to the history of me, no, Switzerland, no, mankind, dare I say...)

ubu :g

Well, I need to know which set it was before I can make an offer, and of course, if the socks actually made contact with any portion of the set, box, booklet, shrinkwrap, etc. And please be specific: which sock (left or right) made contact with what Mosaic ephemera?

I should point out that I do have an actual Airborne Express delivery person sealed in a plastic bag in my closet (alas, with airholes, unfortunately) who hand delivered my Tristano/Konitz/Marsh set. He was in mint condition, but he claims to be getting "kinda hungry". Any trade offer will be entertained...

I should point out that I do have an actual Airborne Express delivery person sealed in a plastic bag in my closet (alas, with airholes, unfortunately) who hand delivered my Tristano/Konitz/Marsh set.  He was in mint condition, but he claims to be getting "kinda hungry".  Any trade offer will be entertained...

Male or female?

Willing to trade.

Have these, slightly damaged.

They don't seem to be working at home:

working_woman.jpg

PM me if interested.

Cheers!

I am willing to pay HIGHEST PRICES for some of the loose grit that is displaced by the wheels of the delivery vehicle when it brings the packages from Mosaic. I am attempting to build up a collection from very state.

[Note: I am not interested in grit from True Blue deliveries. Combined True Blue and Mosaic delivery grit is of course acceptable.]

[PS I am also willing to put in an offer on the tympanum, malleus, incus and stapes used to listen to a NEW and PRISTINE copy of the Hill Mosaic LP set.]

I am willing to pay HIGHEST PRICES for some of the loose grit that is displaced by the wheels of the delivery vehicle when it brings the packages from Mosaic. I am attempting to build up a collection from very state.

Damn it!! It told the wife I should have kept that! :angry:

For $27.50, I will package up the mousepad used to facilitate the on-line purchase of the Elvin Jones Mosaic. As an extra bonus, the Dizzy Reese Mosaic Select was ordered at the same time. The mouse itself is far too valuable to sell, but I may be able to lift the appropriate fingerprint using adhesive tape. For security purposes, I can only sell the last 25% of the fingerprint, but that would be an additional $5 -- a steal in today's marketplace.

I have a hand written list of partial sets that were available about 4 years ago penned by none other than Scott Wenzel himself. I'm not looking to sell it but I might just part with it if the right offer comes along. :w

PM me if interested. And please don't insult me with a low-ball offer. ;)

For a mere $1,000 US per appearance (plus expenses), I am willing to appear as speaker in front of a group of any size and talk about the MOSAIC BUYING EXPERIENCE. It is surely a story to warm the heart and excite the senses. The months of agonizing over which set(s) to buy next, the well-thumbed catalogs which have a special place in the house (guess where?), the hours of consulting friends at Organissimo and reading Mosaic threads, the work time lost to Mosaic daydreaming, the daily visits to the Mosaic site and the running low threads, the constant checking of one's financial state and credit limit, the careful saving (even skipping lunches and slipping the $5 into a secret Mosaic envelope) - all leading up to that special moment when one goes on the site, enters all the relevant data and finally clicks the PLACE ORDER button. Are there any more dramatic and exhilarating moments in the jazzlovers life? Then of course, the terrible week as you wait for the box to arrive, the nightmares of having it lost or stolen or damaged in transit. And then the special day when at long last the box actually arrives at your door (taking special caution to prevent your spouse from seeing it). The careful removal of the set from the box with white satin gloves and holding it like it's your first-born. Oh yes, the the moment you slip disc 1 into the CD player and push the play button. AHHHHH! The only regret is the nagging thought that the credit card bill will arrive one day. But let not that thought ruin the thrill of the moment. As I say, $1,000 gets you my story anywhere, anytime. A bargain.

For a mere $1,000 US per appearance (plus expenses), I am willing to appear as speaker in front of a group of any size and talk about the MOSAIC BUYING EXPERIENCE. It is surely a story to warm the heart and excite the senses. The months of agonizing over which set(s) to buy next, the well-thumbed catalogs which have a special place in the house (guess where?), the hours of consulting friends at Organissimo and reading Mosaic threads, the work time lost to Mosaic daydreaming, the daily visits to the Mosaic site and the running low threads, the constant checking of one's financial state and credit limit, the careful saving (even skipping lunches and slipping the $5 into a secret Mosaic envelope) - all leading up to that special moment when one goes on the site, enters all the relevant data and finally clicks the PLACE ORDER button. Are there any more dramatic and exhilarating moments in the jazzlovers life? Then of course, the terrible week as you wait for the box to arrive, the nightmares of having it lost or stolen or damaged in transit. And then the special day when at long last the box actually arrives at your door (taking special caution to prevent your spouse from seeing it). The careful removal of the set from the box with white satin gloves and holding it like it's your first-born. Oh yes, the the moment you slip disc 1 into the CD player and push the play button. AHHHHH! The only regret is the nagging thought that the credit card bill will arrive one day. But let not that thought ruin the thrill of the moment. As I say, $1,000 gets you my story anywhere, anytime. A bargain.

:g:g:g Great one!!!!!!!