Mosaic Material For Sale

My Morgan/Shorter Mosaic Box arrived this afternoon! In order to share my happiness with others on this board, I have decided to sell some of the ephemeral material which so many of you seem to collect and cherish. Therefore I am offering the follwing:

1. A slightly damaged cardboard shipping container. (In my eagerness to get to my treasure, I accidently tore one corner of the carton). In order to compensate for the damage I am including the bubble wrap as a free gift with the purchase of this album. Price $6.50.

2. The YELLOW invoice copy. Type is clear, and contains a special notation regarding the future arrival of my Tal Farlow order, and A MESSAGE TELLING ME TO "ENJOY THE MUSIC". This rare message greatly enhances the value of this invoice. (The credit card number is xxxxx-out). A once in a lifetime chance to own this one-of-a-kind invoice. Price $11.95.

3. The PINK invoice, same as #2 above, but the second copy. Type is not as clear, but very legible, and the special message about "enjoying the music" is there as well. The price information has been blanked out, however. A good second copy for the beginning invoice collector. Price $6.95.

4. The enclosed Mosaic catalog. Brochure 52, January 2004. In mint condition, never have been opened. Note this copy is extremely valuable because it contains no mailing information on the cover, making it pristine. Price $7.95

5. A I-sheet flyer detailing "discontinued items from True Blue while supplies last." Clear print, and contains extremely valuable information about bargains available. Price $5.95.

Don't miss out on these great bargains! These items will surely not last too long, so act swiftly...

Garth.

Houston.

I'm VERY interested in buying the both of your invoices, as I've heard a rumor that Mosaic is now remastering all PINK invoices with 24-lb paper, rather than the usual 20-lb.

I also have it direct from my contacts in the paper industry that all YELLOW invoice paper is now on the LAST CHANCE list! Their best estimate at this time is that all yellow invoice paper will be sold out soon -- which can range anywhere from tomorrow to two months.

Either way, I'm not taking any chances!! I want both copies!!! :excited:

are you selling the shrinkwrap from the disks as well? I know it is much to ask, but I would be VERY interested in obtaining it. If it's not to badly torn of course.

BTW, jumping on this riding car, I have some green customs slips to offer

I'm VERY MUCH imterested in purchasing the mentioned invoice, especially if it contains your credit card details. Please drop me an e-mail if interested.

The first twelve numbers of the credit card are blanked out.. but that should not be a challenge to an enterprising lad such as yourself .... one of our mathematical genuises out there could probably tell you what the possible number of combinations there are .... If you purchase within 24 hours, I will give you the first number free, greatly increasing your odds..

Of course, if I keep buying Mosaic sets, there might not be any credit balance left for you to use..

:P

are you selling the shrinkwrap from the disks as well? I know it is much to ask, but I would be VERY interested in obtaining it. If it's not to badly torn of course.

LUCKY YOU, COUW!

Because I had a hot date last night (see my date's picture in the "Babe thread") I did not get around to actually opening any of the discs. So, the shrink wrap is currently in mint condition. Now, if you are willing to guarantee a purchase, I will buy a surgical scalpel today, and carefully remove the shrinkwrap with just one slim cut. I can let you have them at $8.35 for volume 1; $9.75 for volume 2; and $8.59 for volume three. (Prices are based on rarity). Or I can make you a deal, of $25 for all three as a set. Please let me know within 24 hours.

I must congratulate Couw in opening up a whole new area of "Mosaic Madness!" Just think of all that valuable shrink wrap that has been discarded over the years.

Actually I am pretty worried about Garth. He is selling some of his most prized possessions. It is like he has just lost interest in living. Garth, my friend, we are here for you!

I essentially gave up living when I disposed of my entire 8,000 LP collection in 2001! Those bastards at Euclid Records in St. Louis still send me auctions notices of MY OLD ALBUMS ... Oh! The Horror!

So.. I take it day by day .. and I appreciate your concern David, but I will make it if I can buy enough CDs!

LUCKY YOU, COUW!

Because I had a hot date last night (see my date's picture in the "Babe thread") I did not get around to actually opening any of the discs. So, the shrink wrap is currently in mint condition. Now, if you are willing to guarantee a purchase, I will buy a surgical scalpel today, and carefully remove the shrinkwrap with just one slim cut. I can let you have them at $8.35 for volume 1; $9.75 for volume 2; and $8.59 for volume three. (Prices are based on rarity). Or I can make you a deal, of $25 for all three as a set. Please let me know within 24 hours.

I must congratulate Couw in opening up a whole new area of "Mosaic Madness!" Just think of all that valuable shrink wrap that has been discarded over the years.

howzabout we trade a little, I send you *two* NM green customs stickers (XXX ON HOLD) and a NM+ customs declaration form and you hand me the shrinkwraps plus the air from four bubbles of the bubble wrap.

Edited by couw

Sent you a PM about the custom slips. Are they still available?

Now you, my dear Sirs and friends, are completely crazy! :wacko:

(anyone wants to buy my smelly socks, the ones I wore when I took my very first Mosaic package from the mailbox - anticipating the historical importance of this event, they remained un-washed and of course not used since that minute of utmost importance to the history of me, no, Switzerland, no, mankind, dare I say...)

ubu :g

Sent you a PM about the custom slips. Are they still available?

Now wait a minute!! I had first dibs on those customes slips!! Butt out!!!

Now you, my dear Sirs and friends, are completely crazy! :wacko:

(anyone wants to buy my smelly socks, the ones I wore when I took my very first Mosaic package from the mailbox - anticipating the historical importance of this event, they remained un-washed and of course not used since that minute of utmost importance to the history of me, no, Switzerland, no, mankind, dare I say...)

ubu :g

Ubu, was it something like this that you had in mind? Too bad, someone else has already captured my attention ... Check this out ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3912326043&rd=1

I've got some extra Mosaic cases (the kind in the box)? Any bites. I'll trade it for a slip. How about some booklets with my name on it. What does that get? Maybe Garth could sell his invoice for the Buddy set to Buddy or have Buddy autograph it :wacko:

I've got some extra Mosaic cases (the kind in the box)? Any bites. I'll trade it for a slip. How about some booklets with my name on it. What does that get? Maybe Garth could sell his invoice for the Buddy set to Buddy or have Buddy autograph it :wacko:

I got my Buddy Mosaic set so long ago that it's the LP format!! I have been looking for someone who wants to trade a CD set for it ... I am not going to connect up my Thorens turntable just to listen to this and my Shorty Rogers Mosaic LP set. I am waiting for the right moment when the neo-LP craze peaks, and each set hits the $500 mark!

God! How I wish I kept all of those old Mosaic invoices .. but who woulda thunk it ..... It is you "younger" crazies, brought up on OBI's (do you smoke them?) that have made all of this ephemeral paper valuable...

Warning!

This sale is a scam.

Real collectors know that the items offered here HAVE

BEEN LOOKED AT. There are EYEBALL TRACKS on

everything, rendering it all pretty much useless.

DO NOT pay these outrages prices for this JUNK!

A friend

Warning!

This sale is a scam.

Real collectors know that the items offered here HAVE

BEEN LOOKED AT. There are EYEBALL TRACKS on

everything, rendering it all pretty much useless.

DO NOT pay these outrages prices for this JUNK!

A friend

Actually, I have very poor eyesight ... 10/60 so there are, in fact, if they exist at all, very faint eyeball tracks in this paper ....

:eye::eye::w