Unofficial Organissimo Forum Party

Big Al is up all the way from Texas and will be at our show at Club North this Wednesday. Any other board members from the west-side care to make an appearance? If so, please do!!

Chuck

Upright Bill

Uncle Skid

Lazaro

Am I missing anyone?

The details:

July 21 - 8:00pm to 11:00pm

Club North

1359 Plainfield Ave NE

Grand Rapids, MI 49505

Phone: (616) 454-0899

Bill and I are planning on being there -- we usually practice on Wednesday nights, but we don't want to miss this one.

Chuck, let us know if you like to ride along.

Jamn (Jack) lives right down the street from me, but I haven't seen him lately. Did anybody PM or email him?

Also, my guitar teacher (and all-around great guy and great musician) Phil Marsh may be there as well. I mentioned it to him yesterday. If I remember correctly, Randy helped me get in touch with Phil initially to set up lessons. Thanks again, Randy!

Looking forward to meeting you, Big Al!

-- Mark

I'm in and bringing at least one other, not counting Uncle Skid. Well, Uncle Skid can count its just that I wasn't counting him when I said I was bringing at least one other person. I am bringing Uncle Skid but I wasn't counting him when I said I'd be bring at least one other person. Wait, I mean.... nevermind. I will be there, you can count on that.

The hit didn't happen. The club lost power during that storm that rolled through around 5:30pm and we waited around until 9pm before the manager finally called it.

Chuck, Bill, Mark, their friend Eric all came out as well as some other friends of ours and some people who heard we were going to be there. We would've had a great crowd.

At 9pm we left to get some food and drinks at Vitale's on Leonard and Big Al joined us there. We still had a good time, although I was looking forward to playing. But it was a great hang none-the-less.

:)

Come on, Wes,

You and SS1 and Catesta surely can take a vacation up to these parts, and we'd make sure we had a bunch of Midwestern Organissimos here to welcome you all!

Ohhh...

I visited Columbus, Ohio about seven times last year. Me no like the climate in that part of the country. Too humid in the summer and TOO COLD in the winter. Hot & dry and the option of wearing shorts all year round is good for me. :)