Rachael Ray

JSngry

No photos here, because she's not a "calssic" babe figure-wise, and the camera does not do her justice. But watch her move, and watch her eyes and mouth when she talks, and tell me that this ain't one fun/fiesty woman,

Y'all can take the bimbos. Give me some spunk. Give me some Rachael Ray!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This lady (while good looking) is either a true off-the-fucking-wall wacko, or has a really hard time acting even somewhat natural in front of the camera.

I find her show highly entertaining, because I keep waiting for the moment when she is finally going to fully crack. Reading through the lines, she strikes me as a high-level neat/control freak who tries to mask her impending doom with a sporadic stream of forced/extremely uncomfortable "humor."

EX: On a show cooking goulash - "I just loooove 'passport meals.' What a great way to jazz up a humdrum work week. Who'd have thought you could take a trip to Russia in 30 minutes or less?"

This lady (while good looking) is either a true off-the-fucking-wall wacko, or has a really hard time acting even somewhat natural in front of the camera.

I find her show highly entertaining, because I keep waiting for the moment when she is finally going to fully crack. Reading through the lines, she strikes me as a high-level neat/control freak who tries to mask her impending doom with a sporadic stream of forced/extremely uncomfortable "humor."

EX: On a show cooking goulash - "I just loooove 'passport meals.' What a great way to jazz up a humdrum work week. Who'd have thought you could take a trip to Russia in 30 minutes or less?"

My guess is that this one can be at least partly blamed on the TV Food Network's writers. These shows are usually more scripted than they look.

I've met her. Shortly before I departed ol' B&N, she walked into the music department while I was working one day. I recognized her because my wife had one of her cookbooks sitting out on the kitchen table and I'd looked at it just that morning while I was leaving for work (I was thinking that her smile was a little too wide, if you want to know the truth of it). So she walks up to the counter and I start ringing her out. She's paying by check, so I verify by her ID that she was, indeed, Rachel Ray. One of my employees (a Food Channel fan, no doubt) walked up to her and started raving about how much she LOVED Rachel's show. Ms. Ray was very cordial. She thanked my employee, took her purchase and left the store. I never said two words to her. I have to say, she's better looking in person than she is in photos. I've also seen her in the local Price Chopper while I've been grocery shopping (she lives nearby in Saratoga).

No photos here, because she's not a "calssic" babe figure-wise, and the camera does not do her justice. But watch her move, and watch her eyes and mouth when she talks, and tell me that this ain't one fun/fiesty woman,

Y'all can take the bimbos. Give me some spunk. Give me some Rachael Ray!

Man, dude I pictured Rosanne in here heaviest days they way you talked!

seems like a "calssic" babe to me!

My wife is a major Food Channel watcher, so I have seen Rachel more often than I care to. She's part-babe, part-geek (rachel, that is ;) ). The one thing that really bugs me about her is that side-of-the mouth, peculiar way she has of speaking. On the other hand, I have occasionally caught myself wondering if she "cooks" (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) in the bedroom like she does in the ktichen :winky:

Maybe it's time fore the "Babes of Food Channel" thread? . :wub:

Edited by Leeway