AAJ / Organissimo / JC

EKE BBB

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we should also be honest. We've posted quite a lot of meaningless stuff here. Single posts with smileys, nothing, one-liners to boot, ...

Yeah, but if one "doesn't care" about numbers, then there's no harm in the casual (or even excessive use of) :rfr

That is what I like about this board, we can talk about the political situation in Iraq, we can discuss if Bobo Stenson is as good as Keith Jarrett, and then we can smile at a big yellow smily face ;)

Che.

Bear in mind that hardly anything is happening on JC and AAJ at the moment. This is the place, for sure.

This is the truth. It's been ages since I last logged onto AAJ, even longer for JC (I dno't even post there anymore). I logged onto AAJ to see if there was anything that captured my interest; after wading through ELEVEN pages, there was absolutely nothing that even remotely interested me.

Whereas here, I could easily waste.... er, I mean spend an entire day here!!!

I logged onto AAJ to see if there was anything that captured my interest; after wading through ELEVEN pages, there was absolutely nothing that even remotely interested me.

Interesting. Personally, I'd say these days I prefer AAJ for the simple reason that there are far too many threads ABOUT organissimo AT organissimo. :P

Edited by kenny weir

I logged onto AAJ to see if there was anything that captured my interest; after wading through ELEVEN pages, there was absolutely nothing that even remotely interested me.

Interesting. Personally, I'd say these days I prefer AAJ for the simple reason that there far too many threads ABOUT organissimo AT organissimo. :P

:g

:tup

I went to AAJ yesterday to ESCAPE the hubbub around here. :ph34r:

Interesting. Personally, I'd say these days I prefer AAJ for the simple reason that there far too many threads ABOUT organissimo AT organissimo. :P

Jim, in honor of your sense of humor, I'm going to slap your album, which I acquired this week, on my in-office players right now. In fact, I accidentally ordered two of the critters so had a spare to hand to a pal.

You too?! :lol: Yes, for once the... well, let's just say it had a certain perverse appeal yesterday that it doesn't usually have. (Not to knock AAJ! I post over there from time to time, and Bev's points about musical taste there are well-taken.)