BMG Sale Corner

Big Al

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or...

To get the 55% Off CDs, Plus Free Shipping offer, enter the promotion code "S7F3" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But Hurry! Promo code is only good until 9/25/07!

I usually wait for the 65% + free S&H, personally.

That's the thing about BMG - you have to not mind waiting for one reason or another.

Buy 1, get unlimited at 1.99 +shipping/handling. Not quite unlimited if you order online, can't add any more after about 65. I grabbed bunches of Blue Note's, it's not paranoia if EMI really was just sold to greedy corporate raiders!!

Do you have a code for this? What does it work out to in the end? Anytime I can get under $6 is time to pull the trigger on a batch. :rhappy:

Buy 1, get unlimited at 1.99 +shipping/handling. Not quite unlimited if you order online, can't add any more after about 65. I grabbed bunches of Blue Note's, it's not paranoia if EMI really was just sold to greedy corporate raiders!!

Do you have a code for this? What does it work out to in the end? Anytime I can get under $6 is time to pull the trigger on a batch. :rhappy:

Ignoring sales tax:

Regular-priced discs are 18.98 + 2.79 S/H = 21.77 net

$1.99 priced discs are 1.99 + 2.79 S/H = 4.78 net

Suppose I get 1 regular and x sale-priced. To get an average cost under $6, if we do the math, x has to be at least 13.

Including 8% sales tax:

Regular price is 23.51 net

1.99 sale price is 5.16 net

Now, to get 1 regular and x sale-priced, with average cost under $6, x has to be at least 21.

Hope this helps...

I received this by e-mail today. Not a bad deal, but applies 9/26 only:

To get the 5 CDs for the Price of 1 offer, enter the promotion code "S7F12" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But Hurry! Promo code is only good until 9/26/07!

I'm passing because the BMG/yourmusic inventory hasn't been that attractive lately.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To get the 65% Off CDs, Plus Free Shipping offer, enter the promotion code "N7P1" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But hurry! Promo code is only good until 12/02/07!

Boy, the selections-of-the-month sure do suck this time.

To get the 65% Off CDs, Plus Free Shipping offer, enter the promotion code "N7P1" in the box on the left side of our website's homepage and click "apply." But hurry! Promo code is only good until 12/02/07!

Boy, the selections-of-the-month sure do suck this time.

Ain't THAT the truth! Just what I've been waiting for: R&R by Rick Braun and some other smooth-jazz whogivesafuck. <_<

Grab all the new RVGs at BMG for 65% off with free shipping, coupon code D7F1, good thru 12/4.

Just added today:

Lee Morgan - Volume 3

Thad Jones - Detroit - New York Junction

Ike Quebec - Bossa Nova Soul Samba

Art Taylor - A.T.'s Delight

Paul Chambers - Bass On Top

Duke Pearson - The Right Touch

Walter Davis Jr. - Davis Cup

Duke Jordan - Flight To Jordan

(thanks, tjazz)

Edited by Big Al

• 1 month later...

Heads up on a big sale:

Code J8E2 or J8E4: Buy 1, Get 4 FREE Plus, take three Additional FREE CDs

...So that's Buy 1, get 7 Free!!

This one may not last long. And I don't know if it's a one time deal or not.

When I bring up the code, it gives me: Buy 1, Get Unlimited $1.99 CDs, plus take three Additional FREE CDs