Terri

Knock it off, guys - you're going to make rachel, maren, and patricia jealous!

It's just too bad that we couldn't add to the intelligent,

humorous, attractive group of ladies that we already have.

Why was she so "sensitive"?

Did she like any (other) jazz at all?

Oh, well, maybe for the better...

Rod

Maybe Mr. G..... :o

How did you guys get her photos? She deleted the thread. What were you doing with her pictures before she deleted her thread? :blink:

Didn't you read your confirmation e-mail? The O-Board secretly installs software on your computer that turns your monitor into a camera. We can take your picture any time you're at your computer, no matter what you're doing there.

You think Jim pays for all this just through donations and personal benevolence?

It looked like her original avatar was a full size image that was shrunk down, so I opened it to see if if my suspicions were correct. They were.

Being a veteran of many of these types of threads (softsong, musicboy, etc...), and knowing that they usually end up disappearing, I decided to save the picture to my hard drive for posterity. Sure enough, the thread and the terri account was deleted.

You can set your clock by the drama that happens on these boards, you know... ;)

P.S. I even saved the image when the server was hacked a long while back!

P.P.S. I think we're all being taken for a ride here. I'm convinced the whole thing was a joke.