Mosaic distributed in Europe

ASNL77

- it's box set El Dorado around these parts.

Not at HMV London though, where I observed today that the Eldridge Mosaic was £99.99 and the Carmell Jones Select £59.99.. :crazy:

The Teutonic deals brokered by Alfred are better.. :D

I got mine from amazon.de, but when I checked jpc I noticed the Selects were more than the full euro-mosaic sets. The Selects are evidently on a different deal altogether than the full sets. The three I ordered worked out a shade under £40 each. But I have to live with the non-mosaic serial number on the spine and NO individual numbering inside the booklet... I feel like I've cheated but I know I haven't. Have I? :huh:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three I ordered worked out a shade under £40 each. But I have to live with the non-mosaic serial number on the spine and NO individual numbering inside the booklet... I feel like I've cheated but I know I haven't. Have I?  :huh:

Only if you've written your own individual number inside the booklet. :P

The three I ordered worked out a shade under £40 each. But I have to live with the non-mosaic serial number on the spine and NO individual numbering inside the booklet... I feel like I've cheated but I know I haven't. Have I?  :huh:

Only if you've written your own individual number inside the booklet. :P

Don't give me ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

as said in the other thread.. www.jpc.de still sells at 60€/67€ (the Basie one).

Cheers, Tjobbe

I must have missed that. Thanks!

Well, I had better make my mind up in the next day or two if I want to order the Eldridge (which is at the low price), since I suspect the prices are going to increase soon.

Eric