--- title edited by moderator ---

Guest ariceffron

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning behaviour all around.

True, but calling out the owner of the board and wishing death on him is usually considered a bad move.

Yes, and pushing him hard to do exactly that is an equally bad move.

DS, whether or not you think SS1 was out of line, Aric's reaction was off the charts, no?

For all the bullshit he's pulled and outrageous comments he's made, you would think he could take shit little better.

And that's all it was.

it's weird talking about him, knowing he's out there watching but cannot respond - it's like that episode of the Outer Limits in which a women preserves her husband's brain, puts it in a case, and has it watch her while she does everything he didn't like her to do when he was with her - of course, in arric's case, the brain part does not apply -

Edited by AllenLowe

it's weird talking about him, knowing he's out there watching but cannot respond - it's like that episode of the Outer Limits in which a women preserves her husband's brain, puts it in a case, and has it watch her while she does everything he didn't like her to do when he was with her - of course, in arric's case, the brain part does not apply -

He can't see the board. His IP addresses are banned.

Ss1, can you please change your Avatar?

Not much point in using Aric's pic anymore, doncha think??

If Aric's watching, seeing his pic will just piss him off more.  And if he's not watching, then what's the point in using his pic anyway??

Rooster?You do know who his avatar is dontcha?

If Aric's watching, seeing his pic will just piss him off more.  And if he's not watching, then what's the point in using his pic anyway??

Who Soulstation's Avatar is?? Aric, of course. What's your point?? :huh:

Can someone please explain to me the concept of being "banned"?

Can't anyone who gets banned simply log onto a public computer and create a phony account under an assumed name and repost on the board?

The reason I ask is I'm seriously thinking about a breaking a piece of my foot off in Conn500's ass and stealing all the discs that he doesn't listen too (which is nearly 75% of his entire collection), but I want to know how far I can take it!?!? :lol:

Edited by undergroundagent

Can't anyone who gets banned simply log onto a public computer and create a phony account under an assumed name and repost on the board?

The reason I ask is I'm seriously thinking about a breaking a piece of my foot in Conn500's ass and stealing all the discs that he doesn't listen too (which is nearly 75% of his entire collection), but I want to know how far I can take it!?!? :lol:

Steal away.

Guest DizzySpells

The reason I ask is I'm seriously thinking about a breaking a piece of my foot off in Conn500's ass and stealing all the discs that he doesn't listen too (which is nearly 75% of his entire collection), but I want to know how far I can take it!?!? :lol:

I'll help you with the technical details if I get a 60% cut of the disks. ;)

Who Soulstation's Avatar is?? Aric, of course. What's your point?? :huh:

I think it's SS1 in the avatar.

link: SOURCE

(scroll down a bit)...

effron.jpg

Aric Effron

PG Major, American Politics

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Notable Accomplishments at UPS: Only independent black music (of the '50s-'60's) radio show in Tacoma to feature jazz of the independent record labels Blue Note, Prestige, El Saturn, and Pacific Jazz Records

Best Memory of UPS: (N/A)

Future Plans: Law school

Unless I'm missing something complete, the pic is of Aric. The name of the .jpg is "effron.jpg".

Edited by Rooster_Ties

(scroll down a bit)...

effron.jpg

Aric Effron

Notable Accomplishments at UPS: Only independent black music (of the '50s-'60's) radio show in Tacoma to feature jazz of the independent record labels Blue Note, Prestige, El Saturn, and Pacific Jazz Records

Unless I'm missing something complete, the pic is of Aric. The name of the .jpg is "effron.jpg".

Tom, The image I'm seeing is a guy bending down in what looks like a field of pot (maybe my eyes are bad :g ). Earlier I did see the image of Aric but not anymore.

Mark

Edited by sheldonm

(scroll down a bit)...

effron.jpg

Aric Effron

Ok,wait, wait, wait - I'm totally confused (which isn't hard to do :P )

This is what I thought:

SS1's avatar was "The Champ!" (Ali!)

and the pictures of Aric were in his sig file.

Now, he's got a picture of Peter Tosh as his avatar.

Maybe it's just me...

Edited by rostasi