--- title edited by moderator ---

Guest ariceffron

The reason I ask is I'm seriously thinking about a breaking a piece of my foot off in Conn500's ass and stealing all the discs that he doesn't listen too (which is nearly 75% of his entire collection), but I want to know how far I can take it!?!? :lol:

Oh come on, if that gets you banned a lot of us are in trouble... ;)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sig was 6 pics of a.e. w/effronisms

such a hit i change my avatar to ae

deleted sig per jim's request

deleted ae's photo in my avatar per jim's request

replaced with  :eye:  :eye:

OK, great that explains it! I'm not drunk! :lol:

I never saw Aric's pic in your avatar! It was always ALI! ...then Peter Tosh.

That's why I couldn't believe that Rooster didn't recognize Ali!

(maybe it's a "cache" thing - always had problems with cache flow.. ;) )

it's weird talking about him, knowing he's out there watching but cannot respond - it's like that episode of the Outer Limits in which a women preserves her husband's brain, puts it in a case, and has it watch her while she does everything he didn't like her to do when he was with her - of course, in arric's case,  the brain part does not apply -

He can't see the board. His IP addresses are banned.

I see his name in red right now.

And um...., he's..., he's....,he's reading this thread. :ph34r:

So we just lost the board's funniest member thanks in part to Soulstation1's pee-wee intellect and some uneven moderating. Good grief.

There's also Aric going off the deep end too, remember that too.

Quite enough blame to go around several times over, if you ask me.

So we just lost the board's funniest member thanks in part to Soulstation1's pee-wee intellect and some uneven moderating. Good grief.

Aric was a character, yes, but funniest board member, WTF?

Yeah, we all know the funniest member is me! :tup

There's also Aric going off the deep end too, remember that too.

Quite enough blame to go around several times over, if you ask me.

That's why I say 'in part'. Why? Because he's predictable. I can say in hindsight that there was a 98.5% chance of him going off the deep end given the provocation. Don't poke the animals that have claws.

link: SOURCE

(scroll down a bit)...

effron.jpg

Aric Effron

PG Major, American Politics

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Notable Accomplishments at UPS: Only independent black music (of the '50s-'60's) radio show in Tacoma to feature jazz of the independent record labels Blue Note, Prestige, El Saturn, and Pacific Jazz Records

Best Memory of UPS: (N/A)

Future Plans: Law school

My best memory of UPS was when the Hank Mobley Mosaic box was delivered.

Much of the time, Aric was pretty god damn funny. Some of the time he was a major asshole.

Sometimes you take the good with the bad. Sometimes the bad gets too bad, and you kick the sonofabitch out, and then you don't have the good no more either. Them's the breaks.

Maybe we let Aric cool off for six months, and then invite him back ( :ph34r: ). No, not for one month -- that'd be too quick. Six months, that'd be better.

I won't miss the crazy, "take-it-way-too-damn-far" shit from Aric. But sure, I will definitely miss the good stuff -- the crazy stuff, the ROTFLMAO shit.

Or maybe we don't invite him back ever.

Whatever. It's Jim's board, and it's Jim's call, and I'll back whatever he decides.

At least there was a reaction to the threats on this board. When I started a thread on BN innocently asking what jazz men/women had been "light in the loafers"(Perhaps Aric used some telepathy to make me start that thread! :ph34r: ) and sugggested that Lester Young might have been from what I had read, he threatened to kick my ass, and find a Chinese guy and hack into my Computer,blah, blah, blah. I don't even think he got a warning.

Edited by BERIGAN

At least there was a reaction to the threats on this board. When I started a thread on BN innocently asking what jazz men/women had been "light in the loafers"(Perhaps Aric used some telepathy to make me start that thread! :ph34r: ) and sugggested that Lester Young might have been from what I had read, he threatened to kick my ass, and find a Chinese guy and hack into my Computer,blah, blah, blah. I don't even think he got a warning.

I did not see that post, Berigan. Please PM me a link. Thanks.

Certainly it's bad form to threaten to kill the host, and yeah, he did some inappropriate stuff at times, but I'll miss the guy.

I don't think I've ever quite run across anyone who expresses himself in such a unique way, and I've never quite figured him out either. Naked chick singers in one post, and knowing the finer details of some artist in another (or wanting to know more.) And as a few others have mentioned in this thread and others, I also feel he's been poked with a sharp stick a few times in the past week or so.

I hope he gets a chance to make amends with Jim and at some point gets to come back.

The reason I ask is I'm seriously thinking about a breaking a piece of my foot off in Conn500's ass and stealing all the discs that he doesn't listen too (which is nearly 75% of his entire collection), but I want to know how far I can take it!?!? :lol:

A lot of funny stuff today, but this one had me rolling on the floor with laughter!

:lol: