What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late to the party on both of these, but I'm almost to the end of the 3rd season of Mad Men and, at the same time, getting into Foyle's War. Not to beat a dead horse, but Mad Men is around the bend terrific and Foyle's War has the makings of something that could easily crack my all-time Top 5.

Also, with respect to an earlier reference to Office Space, I believe it's pieces of flair.

Edited by Dave James

Better late than never department, Breaking Bad, the first season.

Wow, what a show.

Yes, isn't it though? I resisted it for a while, then gave in and became a rabid fan.

It's taken over my viewing to the exclusion of films. Finished S2 and ready to roll S3.

Addicted big time. :cool:

Michigan State vs. Purdue, while listening to cds. Am I the only one who listens to music while watching sports with the sound off?

It's my routine to tear through a hundred pages of jazz new releases samples on emusic over the course of a night while watching sports on mute. I find it relaxing, though I can't really put my finger on why this is so.

Me, I've been watching season two of Justified. New episode tonight.

Edited by Chicago Expat

Marchlands ITV

marchlands.jpg

Mediocre.

The few reviews I read applauded this but I was seriously underwhelmed. The manic cutting between the three time fields nearly drove me bonkers and the storyline was poorly developed. At least the delectable Shelley Conn provided some welcome eye candy.

Shelley-Conn.jpg

On a brighter note I'm now up to date on Breaking Bad which was excellent. :tup :tup

Edited by kinuta

'The Killing' (Episode 13/14) continues to grip.

Seems like the version relocated to America is already in the offing. Trailers seem carbon copies of the original, but presumably in real-life places like New York rather than the fantasy country of Denmark.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637727/

Edited by A Lark Ascending