Beer Recommendations

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my last visit to the US my brother in law was drinking this, much nice than what I'm used to. Can be found in the UK.

IM047248.gif

John (and everyone reading this), if you can find it, I would highly recommend their seasonal brown ale, "Tumbler".

sierra-nevada-tumbler-autumn-brown-ale.jpg

Thanks Jim. SN takes some finding where I am but I'll try to track some down.

On my last visit to the US my brother in law was drinking this, much nice than what I'm used to. Can be found in the UK.

IM047248.gif

John (and everyone reading this), if you can find it, I would highly recommend their seasonal brown ale, "Tumbler".

I heartily concur, and as an Oregonian I an loath to say anything nice about California beers, but i'm down with this brown...

IM047248.gif

I heartily concur, and as an Oregonian I an loath to say anything nice about California beers, but i'm down with this brown...

Don't worry, it seems pretty clear that you guys are way ahead of us. :) I'm actually a Widmer man myself.

NORTH COAST CONTINUES SPONORSHIP OF MONTEREY JAZZ FESTIVAL

Support Jazz with us at the Monterey Jazz Festival, Sept. 21–23, 2012!

North Coast Brewing will be the Official Beer of the Monterey Jazz Festival through 2014. Now in our seventh year of partnership with the Monterey Jazz Festival, we are the longest continuous financial supporter of the Festival. A strong supporter of Jazz education, we have also been a longtime contributor to the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz, making donations for every case of Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale sold.

Edited by alocispepraluger102

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't tried them. Brooklyn Brewery has some great beers.

http://brooklynbrewery.com/brooklyn-beers

Planning tonight on a

Brooklyn+Hoppen-Weiss.JPG

If you find a bottle of their Black Ops or Black Chocolate Stout!

Will be going back to check what hasn't been mentioned already.

the brooklyn chocolate stout is world class, at a decent price.