organissimo on WCMU tonight

This just in from Jamie Lynn Gilbert at WCMU in Mt. Pleasant, MI:

The Lansing, Michigan based group organissimo is poised for national recognition after the release of their second album, This is the Place. Nightside listeners will remember the group from their debut Waiting for the Boogaloo Sisters. Jamie Lynn Gilbert spoke with organissimo’s organist Jim Alfredson and will feature their conversation and tracks from the new album on Thursday’s Nightside Jazz and Blues.

This will air tonight at around 10:00pm EST. You can listen via the internet at http://www.wcmu.org/radio.html

:excited:

Try not to say "fuck", Jim. :)

The interview is already taped, so they edited out all my swearing. It should sound something like this:

Jamie Lynn: So, "This Is The Place" is your second release. Can you tell us a little more about it?

Me: Sure, Jamie. With this side, you know what I'm sayin', we attempted to <bleep> up all those <bleeeeep> who think they know what a <bleep> organ trio is all about. So we laid down some serious <bleep>. It's music that you can <bleep> your woman to or shake your <bleep> or even play for your <bleep>.

Try not to say "fuck", Jim. :)

The interview is already taped, so they edited out all my swearing. It should sound something like this:

Jamie Lynn: So, "This Is The Place" is your second release. Can you tell us a little more about it?

Me: Sure, Jamie. With this side, you know what I'm sayin', we attempted to <bleep> up all those <bleeeeep> who think they know what a <bleep> organ trio is all about. So we laid down some serious <bleep>. It's music that you can <bleep> your woman to or shake your <bleep> or even play for your <bleep>.

So then, it's nothing like the infamous Terry Groos interview of Gene Simmons, ya? ;)

So then, it's nothing like the infamous Terry Groos interview of Gene Simmons, ya? ;)

Is this some dutch female I don't know? :P

:lol: You must be thinking of Terry VanGroos. I think she's the meteorologist on WOOD-TV or something... ;)

I'm planning on tuning in -- I want to find out if Jim gave a shout out to all his homies that knew the band before they got big and famous! ;):cool: