stranger things have happened

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a she

Are you a jazz fan or a Justin fan?

Are you under 21 or over?

Do you own any Rod Stewart "Songbook" CD?

As of March 2005, she was 17 years of age. (That information is part of her publically posted bio HERE.)

Boy am I glad I don't have my own Organissimo site. And could you imagine if I were to go around recommending their new album to people that I hardly know?

Hey, you like that new Guarini CD? You HAVE to check out an album called THIS IS THE PLACE by Organissimo. Trust me. I think you'll like it. Tell your friends too.

This kid might actually like REAL jazz music. She's seventeen. She doesn't know any better. You guys are ridiculous sometimes. Maybe a counter-recommendation would be in order.

Try this album. I think you might like it. It is different from the Guarini CD, but I think you might be open to it.

Vaughn.jpg

Don't mind them too much. Happy listening.

I'm a she

Are you a jazz fan or a Justin fan?

Are you under 21 or over?

Do you own any Rod Stewart "Songbook" CD?

As of March 2005, she was 17 years of age. (That information is part of her publically posted bio HERE.)

i have not left the building. altho maybe i should caus now you guy's are stalking me and actually looking for my info on other website...i didn't know i'm that interesting.

"Are you a jazz fan or a Justin fan?" i'm not a jazz fan in general that i'll buy a jazz album, but i would not turn of jazz song on the radio or tv.

all i wanted to do was get the word out about his cd and i did that by posting the message so i don't really see the point in further staying here with people(not all) who are acting like little kids.

Google your screen name, young lady. It's not difficult.

If you don't want your personal information to be readilly available to all, don't post your personal information on the Internet. Makes sense, no?

I'll stop now. Annelies really is very young and no doubt a very sweet person.

Listening to:

television~_adventure_101b.jpg

:party:

Annelies, thanks for the heads up about this new album.

I always think it's great when young cats like Justin show an interest in jazz. The more the merrier, and good luck to them all!

Maybe over tiime Justin will establish himself as a jazz singer and be able to support himself as one for the rest of his life.

Guest akanalog

i think if someone comes on a board like this and recommends an album like this, it is okay to rip on them. if this was a restaurant board and someone recommended mcdonalds they would probably get ripped. but what if the only restaurant they went to was mcdonalds so it's all they know? well then i guess perhaps people should recommend some other places they should go to so people here could recommend this new person some better music to check out. and secondly, if they don't know anything else-they should learn, recognize and respect before throwing this type of recommendation out there.

and oh there is also a 50 percent chance this new person is a ringer, deviously promoting a new CD at the behest of a record company. perhaps the labels have caught on that they need to make their shills a little more believable to be effective, ie this new poster.

i mean the first post in this thread is pretty tightly composed (gives all the info, graphics, links etc.) to be the work of a youngster. in my opinion, at least.

i'm not promoting a new CD at the behest of a record company. i'm just a fan of justin

and thought it would be a good idea to get the word out about the cd. nothing more ,nothing less

and i don't see why you would think that just becaus i posted some info in the first post. i find it nothing but normal that i did.

and i don't think stiletto entertainment is a record company, it's a management as far as i know.

i'm not promoting a new CD at the behest of a record company. i'm just a fan of justin

and thought it would be a good idea to get the word out about the cd. nothing more ,nothing less

and i don't see why you would think that just becaus i posted some info in the first post. i find it nothing but normal that i did.

and i don't think stiletto entertainment is a record company, it's a management as far as i know.

If they are only a management company, what to they keep in the "warehouse facilities" listed on their website? Do they really have so much management they need a warehouse? I wanna meet these guys. :cool: